6- Ian Is that you?

A/N

More updates XD I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!!!! #TripleTheDoubleTripleInATree Get this trending!! PLZ! And By the way this chapter may get a little darker if you know what I mean

Skylar's POV
------------------------
I was going to bake a cake. I really wanted to thank the guys for building me a house. I walked outside with a couple of buckets and a sword in hand and set out to find ingredients. Sugar cane, a cow and a chickens eggs. "Hey Skylar! Where are you going?" I turn around its Ty. "Hey Ty! I'm just going to find some stuff" I reply "Stuff? Like what?" "Just a cow and some eggs" I say. I could see some sugar cane in the distance "I have an Idea! I'll get the eggs and you can get the milk" He says "Sounds like a plan!" I say smiling. I run towards the sugar cane and chop it down with my sword. One down one to go. *MOOOO* Gotcha! I walk slowly towards the noise and see some cows. I grab my bucket and milk the cows. Yay! I have all the ingredients! Lets just hope Ty got the eggs. I walk back only to see Ty running around chasing a chicken "Come back here!" He yells and I start to laugh. Finally Ty got all the eggs "Thanks Ty!" I shout and I walk towards the house my hands full of all the ingredients. Grinding the sugar cane, Cracking the eggs and pouring the milk. I put the tray inside the furnace and sit down and wait. I start to hum 'Hall of the mountain king' at least I think that's what its called. I take out the cake for a little look.. Its Perfect!! I place the cake on my small cooling rack and I grab some left over sugar and sprinkle it on the top. Its missing something.. The cake is engulfed in light and I cover my eyes. It had what looked like cherries on the top. "Ok?" I leave the cake to cool and I take a walk past Ian's house.. I saw blood dripping off the stairs near his door. I walked slowly towards the door and opened it "Let the separation Begin? What Separation??" "Ian? Are you there" I say shaking. I finally find Ian, His back leg dripping with blood "Ian! What happened to your leg! I'm cleaning that weather you like it or not" I say. I quickly dash and grab his leg. I pull some cloth from my pocket and wrap it around his leg "Your coming to my house" I say "Skylar cant you just treat my leg here!" Ian groans "Nope! I have better stuff in my house to fix your leg" I say. I help Ian up and we walk to my house together. It takes a while but we finally make it and I help him sit down on a wooden chair. "Right, I should have a healing potion somewhere.." I say and I rummage through my chests. Finally I find one "Here it is!" I say in Triumph. I open the glass bottle and pour it carefully down Ian's leg. "I hope it helps!" I whisper "Well I cant feel the blood pouring out of my leg and it doesn't hurt so I say that's a plus!" He says "Ok now we have to wash all the blood off.. You can use my shower is you want" I say. "But what will I wear when I get out?" He says "i'll go get some of your clothes!" I say and I run towards his house "Wait!" He yells. I run inside and grab the first set off clothes I see and run back. I open the door to my house when I hear Ian screaming in pain. I sprint upstairs only to see three people standing in my living room. "Who the hell are you!" I say and pull my iron sword out "My names Derp, I'm going to have to kill you now"

Ian's/Sundee's POV

"Wait!" I yell at skylar but she keeps running towards my house "I'm here Sundee, Time to get your friend out!" I turn only to see the person I didn't want to see. Him. Herobrine come closer and closer towards me "Ssundee. You know this is going to hurt a lot" He says. He grabs my shoulder and I feel the worst possible pain you could imagine. Like he was ripping the skin off my body. I screamed louder than I have ever screamed. "Oh do be quiet! We don't want others to be hurt" He says. I can faintly see someone next to me. No. It cant be. Its.. Derp. "Hey Ssundee! I knew he could do it!" "Make him stop..Please" I say. Suddenly I feel something worse happen. My eyes.. They are straight! "That's enough!" Derp yells. Herobrine stops and lets go of my shoulder. I fall to the ground as weak as a piece of paper in the rain. "We will be back Ssundee!! I'm sorry" Derp says and hugs me. The door slams open "Who the hell are you!" Skylar says and pulls out her Iron sword and points it straight at Derp. "My name's Derp, I'm going to have to kill you now" "If you touch her I will personally kill you" I hiss at Derp. He looks at me and frowns "Alright Ssundee, Only because I love you She lives" He says "Ian? why are there two of you?" Skylar asks. Herobrine just grabs her and throws her across the room "I know who you are.. I'm coming back for you 'Skylar'" Herobrine taunts and he grabs Derp's hand "See you later Ssundee" Derp says and smiles. They vanish. All the guys run in and see me on the floor and they look at Skylar with an iron sword in hand blood dripping from the blade "Did you do this?" Adam asks walking towards her "N-no I-" "She didn't do it" I groan. Mitch and Ty come towards me. Mitch rips off my glasses and gasps "Your not Ssundee! Who the hell are you" Mitch Yells and points a sword towards me "He is Ian! Hero-He Was here" Skylar yells. The guys look at her "Who?" "Herob-b" She stutters and puts her hands on top of her mouth "She means Herobrine" I whisper. "Care to explain?" Jerome says "He took.." I try to finish my sentence bu before I can I drop, To the hard cold floor.

Yay for clifthangers!! XD

Anyway guys Yeah.. If this chapter didn't make sense then go call 911! or 000 which ever one you use. Peace Ender Clan XD Don't forget to Rave!