15- I Will Find You

A/N

MUSIC! AND I'M BACK :D HEYYYYY!!!! UPDATES TO YOU :D

Sky's POV

He dropped a pickaxe on me. I knew he was a traitor, Ssundee just can't see it. After we saved Derp's butt, he just leaves! That's not normal! "Ssundee! For the last time, can't you tell us where he is?" I yell. Ssundee's stubbornness made me very impatient. "I have no clue where he went! He just left" He yells back. 

Seto just looks at me, Giving me THAT look. if you know what I mean. "I'm serious! I have no clue where he went, He just ran off" I simply ask Ssundee "Which direction?". He looks at the ground before answering "through the forest, I don't think you'll find him though. I mean he did leave a fair while ago" Ssundee looks up and gives me that stupid grin that Derp does. I hated it!

I wanted to punch Ssundee in the face right then, But I didn't want to hurt him. We had been friends for so long, Even though I thought that Ssundee would have told me his secret...But he didn't trust me. I just didn't understand.  I hadn't done anything to affect our Broship...Did I? I shook it off and pushed straight past Ssundee, and headed into the forest, I was going to find out what Derp was really up to. He wasn't fooling me!

I continued to venture into the forest. I could hear the shouts of Ssundee and Seto, But I just ignored them. They were just going to slow me down. Besides, I had a feeling a knew where he was going anyway. Time to find that Son of a Squid!

Summer's POV

I couldn't control myself. I didn't mean to kill that man! I let the anger take control. I just couldn't control the rage. I hated myself for this. I guess this is why I wanted to help Skylar, Even though I did originally think she was going to call me a freak like everyone else. She didn't though. It was the reason..In a way that I didn't want to lose someone who actually cared about me. I only had one other person like that.... They left. I didn't want the same to happen to Skylar. 

She hadn't looked at me the whole time we ran from that man's screams. It was something I would never live down. I killed a man in cold blood. I tried to shake the thought, But I couldn't seem to lose it. Kinda like your heads attached to your neck, You just couldn't lose it.

Skylar still hadn't looked at me. I know I did something wrong.. But still. I had only done those things because I was alone. I was scared OF being alone. I hadn't told anyone that. Not a single soul. 

That's ok, At least I had Skylar for a bit. Until we found the Team Crafted village. Which to my memory was after this next village. "Summer" But. What happens after we get there? "Summer!" Will she ever look at me the same way again? "SUMMER!" I snap from my thoughts and look at Skylar, "Summer, I'm sorry about that" She was saying sorry to me?? But I was the one who did wrong

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that" I answer, My head hung low. Waiting for the slap. It never came. "No slap?" I ask. She simply gives me a look. I actually don't know what she meant. "Come here" I give her a look, one that meant I was confused. She simply put her arms around me. What was this called? A hug? I did the same back when she jumped slightly "It hurts" SHIZ! I forgot I'm kinda fire!  

I pulled myself off her and got a bucket full of water. I threw it at her. A sizzle sound was heard before she started talking again "Next time, I need some fire resistance!" She laughed. I smiled back, I'm so glad she wasn't hurt! 

 Derp's POV

I knew someone would come after me, I thought it would be Ssundee. But It was Sky. Oh well, He was going to catch me! I was on a mission to find Skylar. Sky wasn't going to stop me, I just wanted to make Ssundee happy again. No matter if its the cost of my life.

I walked with my mission in mind, Also noting what Seto said. I was losing my immortality. So.. I could get hurt? I always pondered why Seto knew all these things. But I guess I never questioned it.

Why was it that I was here anyway? Couldn't I just have told Ssundee. The real reason I was here. Wasn't for him. But it was. I apparently, Had to save him from something. Giving him my life. That's what Seto said anyway. But why would he tell me! I wasn't one to take this seriously! 

So, I ran from Seto. To find Skylar. So, in a sense I'm helping myself. HOW COULD I BE SO SELF CENTERED! I yelled and kicked a rock. I wanted to be normal. Why must fate tease me like this! AARRGGHHH!!! 

I heard the sounds of mobs, It was night. I thought the night was my friend.. I was surely mistaken! Everything kept whispering around me "Lord Herobrine wishes to talk" "Lord Herobrine wants that scum" Lets just say I.... Helped them out and put them out of their misery. Finally the night was quiet, As I approached the closest village. OddOlest. What kind of a name was that? That's when I saw a familiar face. "Hello Derp"

----------------------------------------------------

#EvilAuthors

Sorry guys :( I know. Bad chapter which probs made no sense! xD Blame me! BLAME SCHOOL! Unlike most Wattpaders, School ends in three weeks :( NUUWWWWW But! If you are looking for a contest to enter, I HAVE ONE xD You might as well check it out :) : 100 Ender Clan members contest! WELL

PEACE ENDER CLAN! DON'T FORGET TO RAVE AT CAPITALS!