MARRIAGE!!!!!!!

Anna's pov
I work at lance industries owned by my dad but sometimes my bro runs it today my bro is running it. I am just clearing some files when my bro come to my office and says sis "lets go mum and dad say we will be having an important family meeting with the Zachers at their house lets go ,by the way you and I are cooking NO maids and Sarah can't cook."
Ooooh Aaaaah another double family vacation I said sadly. You never no Jake said queerly. By the way I believe the witch(Sarah)and the wizard(Brandon) are coming.Let's go we will both take our cars, I have a Mercedes Benz and he also has a Mercedes Benz and Sarah also has one. A gift from our parents.

When we are at home we decide to prepare chips and chicken bake a small cake and do some salad for Sarah and mom .I change from my work to clothes to some top and skinny I found in my old wardrobe while Jake wore a tuxedo .
Mom wore a fitting red long dress while dad also wore a tuxedo . The guest started arriving Mr.(John )and Mrs (Lisa) Zacher . John wore tuxedo while Lisa wore a long blue dress .Bradon came next with the latest BMW . Sarah who they say was fashionably late with her Mercedes Benz and wore sparkling pink dress which reached her mid thigh I thought it was a big top while it was capturing peoples eyes it was spoiling mine.

We ate gracefully then the announcement began . Guess what the meeting is about mom shouted double family vacation I guessed NO,let me give you a clue MARRIAGE mom said Bradon and Sarah are getting married I guessed and I hope they are getting though. No,you and Bradon are getting MARRIED. Me and him MARRIAGE!!!!!!! No can I get some fresh air I say and leave before anyone answers I can't believe it I wouldn't marry him he is my worst enemy.

Sis please stop I realised I was punching the wall did I ever tell you that I have anger management issues then I have well that gonna leave a bruise. I am leaving the country tomorrow bro please help me I can't marry him I need to go they should just let Sarah marry him. I hate him .

I hoped you liked pls follow like comment and vote....
..........
......

No- Meghan Trainer