Running Away

Annalisa. Pov. I just reached the airport I have decided to travel to England I work there as a writer and may be I will come back after a few years hopefully Brandon would have married Sarah I give my passport to the flight attendant "I am sorry your Dad says no one should allow you to fly " the flight attendant says but she doesn't look sorry. Hi sis I turn my head and see my brother. Sis let's go to your apartment take your things and go to your fiancé house you will be staying before and after wedding my brother says happily.

We reached my apartment packed my things which took about 3 hours and we left to Brandon house ..................................
God does he own this mansion well I didn't know he was that rich. There was an electronic gate with a voice recognition feature there was a bodyguard over there and also camera watching us luckily it was Saturday so Brandon was at home. We entered the house /mansion to see Bradon wearing a roled up redshirt with blue jeans whiles I wore a blue sundress and Jake wore a blue shirt with blue shorts.
Brandon took as upstairs and showed us my room his room and me and his and the kitchen so we had different rooms and also a room for ourselves you can explore other room he said while going downstairs .

Then I dropped my bag in my room and decided to check the room out it had Queen sized bed with a place for shoes a dressing mirror with some make-up on it which I hated There was also a walk in closet with a few new clothes in there.
There was another door which lead to a bathroom with a bathtub a jacuzzi and a sink with a dressing mirror and there was another door which lead to an empty room painted black my best colour because it matches with everything. Then I left for downstairs when I got there,stood my mom who was teary faced and my dad who was and by him stood the witch who was smirking or you can call her Sarah while my brother and my future fiancé were staring at me. Okkkkayyy I need to run NOW I am seriously dead hi guys I said fake smiling WHERE DID YOU THINK YOU WERE GOING ? BECAUSE I AM GONNA MAKE SURE YOU NEVER WHETHER BY PLANE,BY JET,BY FEET OR BY CAR AND BY THE WAY YOU GONNA HAVE PEOPLE WATCHING YOU WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG I FORGAVE YOU AND THEY DID NOT FOLLOW BUT THIS TIME I WONT FORGAVE YOU."pls can you stop shouting "I said quietly . Hey,what happened when you were young Brandon asked .

You guys are probably wondering what happened well I remember it like it was yesterday I was in my second year of highschool I had a boyfriend called Luke very possessive we never even kissed because I was not ready yet then he cheated on me with the schools whore Regina next to vag*na the fu*king had s*x I can believe it they were both sober and decided to break up with him he said NO and he started hitting me everyday whenever we were alone until I told my parents and they got me bodyguards I said u did not want them so they stopped following me but luckily luck left town and never came back

I realised that everyone was looking at me because now there were tears in my eyes I quickly excused my self and left to my new room.

I hoped you liked it pls vote and comment nicely and don't criticize and follow me spread my story book..........:-P :-*
Beyonce- pretty hurts