CHAPTER TWO

It's been two weeks and Maria had already started college. All what the teacher taught Maria had already learnt it so this made her the sharpest girl in class. Now she had a boyfriend named Max. The hottest and richest boy in the school. He was smart but Maria was smarter than him. Their relationship was strong,they kissed a lot  but they did not have anything sexual apart from it. He drove Maria to her house everyday after school. She gave him her whole heart💟and that was very stupid of her. They continued dating and now it was their second month of dating and Maria wanted to surprise him. Early that morning she set out from home and went to his house. She knocked the door and the mum answered.  Maria its so nice to see you but I don't think this is the right time. She said. I know but I came to surprise him. After few persuading She let Mr in. I walked to his room and hill Molly he was making love to hi ex girlfriend Jennifer. Her moaning his name anytime he thrust into her. I saw him flinch and I knew he saw me. He started apologizing but I told him not to talk to me ever again. I walked out of his house angry and stormed into my house. Max and Maria were neighbours so their house wasn't that far from each other. As soon as Maria walked into her house Mrs stone found out she was hurt so decided to calm her down. Maria then told her everything and she understood. Mrs stone treated Maria as her own daughter ever since she saw her. She couldn't give birth but there is hope. Maria went upstairs and prepared for school. The term was about to end they wrote their exams and Maria took the first place and the dumbass max took second. Mr and Mrs stone were happy for Maria and bought her a lot of presents. Maria decided to use her whole vacation to study ahead so she would continue to improve as the heat of the sun🌞.

       Vacation is now over and school had opened. News were going about Maria and max's breakup. Maria then decided to join the Help club. It only contains 18 people. Maria's anger forced her to change the name to Girls Got Power. They talked about boys and breakups and also decided to teach the rich spoilt brat lessons. The started with Max then to all the boys. Maria really changed. The school administration decided to break the group. So that was it.

  HELLOGUYS HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT💟💟💟💟💟💟💟👊👆