The Code

Love Code14324: A code concerning about love.

Section 01: Right to Love

Every individual has the right to love and to be love. For love are a God-given right and No one can procure it to anyone.

Section 8: Equality

This promotes the equality of every individual. If a man kisses why not give back the favor. If a women attract you why not do the same. If men kept your heart why keep it to. This states the gender-equality and lovers egalitarianism.

Section 11: Freedom

Freedom is happiness and Freedom is an ache. Being freed is an ecstasy and giving freedom is agony and vice versa.

Section 18: Right Time

Every woman under 18 must not get into a relationship wait the right time. And to those who will violate this rule will penalize by the following.

a. Will be sent away far from the country land.

b. All gadgets and device will be thrown.

c. Grounded until you become eighteen.

d. Or a big consequence will be given.

Section 34: Playmate and Soul mate

Minnie Minnie may ni Moe . . . To know your soul mate you must find first your Playmate. You must be the seeker and she is always hiding or you must be running to avoid your chaser.

Section 45: Love and Venom

Love is sacrifice. Love is venom; it poisons the innocent and pure mind. It poisons the good relationship and destroy the already build. On the contrary, Love heals all the wounds and poisons due to Venom.

Section 69: Rightful Things

Only a married couple can do the sacred thing. For the virginity of a girl is a gift to the rightful man.

Section 90: Foolish Kiss

Don't let a fool kiss you or else the kiss will fool you.

Section 143: I love you

Three words eight letters easy to verbalize but you must bear in mind that you must only tell this to the one you love.

Section 161: Game of Love

Every person has the right to play the game called love on the contrary you must vigilant to preclude failure. If you win consider yourself lucky but if you failed be sport and face the consequence.

Section 808: Law of God

Under the rule of law and the eyes of God if you already promise the 'till death do us part' don't break it or you will regret and forget you live.

~~ @BabyBaShang