Scotts Diary 1

A/N my first diary entry, pls enjoy!!

----------------------

Dear Diary,

Today was my first day of school this year........

"Scott, Get your butt down here this instant," My loving sister Emily shouted.

"Coming, 'MUM' ", I replied sarcastically.

I raced out of the bathroom and ran, well fell, down stairs and greeted my sister in the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast," I said to her while breathing in a......HORRIBLE smell.

"Burnt toast, now get your bag ready; and don't forget your tie," she yelled at me, I grabbed the toast and ran back up stairs.

Today was going to be a great day.

I grabbed my diary and looked at what I had today:

1English

2Science

Break

3Music

4Music

Break

5History

6Maths

Yes! Double music!

I packed my books and ran down stairs, to be honest I shouldn't of ate that piece of toast....

I started to walk to school when I heard a noise.

"Scott," A familiar voice called me......Mitch!

"Mitch," I yelled back at him, I laughed at him as he was 'trying' to run.

"What's up bro," I said to him.

"Hey, Just thought I would tag along with you to school," he replied.

Oh yeah, that's right! Mitch had to change schools because he was bullied way to much. So now my best friend is in the same class as me!!

"Hey look, I think that's the new girl", He said smirking at me.

"Let's go meet her", I said to Mitch while walking over to her.

She looked lost and lonely, so I offered to help her.

"Hi, the names Scott, are you lost", I said to her.

"Hey Scott", she blushed "I'm Grace and I think so"

I must admit she was really cute with her blonde hair and blue eyes. I bet she is a model and wins all the time.

"Scott, look it's Kirstie", Mitch yelled while running away to talk with Kirstie.

"Uh, would you like me to show you around", I said scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"Huh, I would love that", she said looking down, trying to hide her now red face.

"Well, follow me", I said enthusiastically.

--Time Skip To Science--

"What do you have next Grace", I said grabbing my science books.

"Uhh, Science", she said "what about you", she asked.

"Same, let's go", I said charging for the science building with her.

"Want me to carry your books for you", I said watching her struggle to carry them.

She nodded and handed them to me.

"Thank you Scott", she whispered. Her beautiful blonde hair flowing and her gorgeous pearly white smile; she was beautiful.

"No problems, beautiful", Dammit! Did I just say that! Stupid me and my habit of saying my thoughts out loud!

"Thanks", She blushed a deeper shade of red, "Scotty", she added.

Alright now she is just teasing me.

A/N: Pls tell me how it is!! Next diary will be either Mitch, Kevin's or Avi's!!

Pls tell me, I want to make it the best!!

Peace out fellow Potatoes!!!