Jack ass

So I haven't updated in like a week or longer soooo here ya go! (I also thought the title was clever lol)

Recap:
I was texting my friend Riley, when I felt something on my shoulder...

Kelsey's POV

   I looked up from my phone and glanced at my shoulder. Finn's arm was resting across the top of the seats with his hand on my shoulder. I looked back down and smiled to myself, making sure nobody saw.
   "Oooo! I see what's goin' on here Finnie boy!" Jack screams.
   "Jack what are you talking about?" Finn asks with a confused expression on his face.
   "You put your arm around Kelsey, you lil' playa" Jack says with a smirk.
   Finn starts to blush and looks at me, I'm blushing too but try my best to hide it from him. He takes his arm off my shoulder and shifts uncomfortably. I head Jack snickering in the back so I turn around to look at him and shake my head in disappointment.  Sometimes Jack can be a lil' ass. Jack starts singing along to the radio, our poor driver. By now, we're all laughing. I think we're all going to get along just fine.

Finn's POV
   I kinda put my arm around Kelsey, then Jack saw and it all went to shit. But I think she was cool with it, but I'm not sure, maybe she think I'm a weirdo, or a perv! God why do I have to be like this!

Kelsey's POV

   After about ten more minutes of driving we arrived at the hotel, it was HUGE!! I stared at it with my mouth open for about five minutes.
   "Don't catch too many flies," Wyatt says to me
   "Oh shut it!" I shout back with a smile.
   We walk into the lobby and I can't believe my eyes...

A/N

Howdy! Sorry for the short chapters! What do you think so far? I'll try to update more this week.