3) Why you?

Claire's pov;

Just my luck. I walked into class with my head down trying not to be noticed. I walked to the back corner and took a seat with all the dust and spiderwebs. I looked up as a I heard footsteps coming towards me to see the guy who just couldn't look at me this morning after I helped him and "saved his life" but yet again why would I expect him to care no one likes me I'm just a fat, worthless girl.

"Hey can I sit here?" He said avoiding eye contact

"I guess so, why would you want to though." I replied back trying to hold in my tears.

"Because I want to make sure you're okay. I just don't understand. Why you?" A few tears escaped my eyes but I wiped them away quickly.

"Idk why me?"

"You tell me you see what everyone else does." I reply getting a little scared at the response he was gonna give me.

"I see nothing wrong with you! All I see is beauty." He said. All I could do was hug him.

The bell rang and I quickly let go of him. We listened to the whole teacher talk about all the boring first day things. But little did she know we were just passing notes the whole time.

C-How do you see beauty when you look at me?
I-Because I'm not blind
C-Well thank you for not being rude like every other person in this school. Thank you for being different... in a good way.
I-There's no need to thank me.
C-Weird question but do you think we could maybe be friends?
I-I would love to!

We were interrupted by the bell but I couldn't stop smiling. I finally had a friend!! I head to my next class only to see the handsome Ivan there sitting by himself. I walked into the classroom and he motioned me over to him as soon as he laid eyes on me.

Ivan's pov;

I walk into my first class to see Claire sitting in the corner by herself. I was a little nervous but went up to her and asked if I could sit next to her.

"I guess, why would you want to though."

I dropped my backpack on the ground, pulled out my chair, and sat down trying to avoid all the dust and stuff replying " because I wanted to make sure you were okay. I don't understand. Why you?" I asked trying to understand why they would do this to her. I saw a few tears roll down her face but she quickly wiped them away before I could.

She replied, "idk why me!"..."you tell me you see what everyone else does!"

"I see nothing wrong with you! All I see is beauty." I said and she just hugged me. I never wanted her to let go but the bell ruined everything.

The teacher started to give the annoying talk like every teacher on the first day of school. So me and Claire decided to just pass notes. In the end she asked me to be her friend and of course I said yes. Even though I wanted to I wouldn't say no to her even if I didn't want to her friend because she had no one else and I needed to be there for her.

We were interrupted by the bell I got up and walked fast to my next class so that I could get a good seat. As I put my stuff down I as soon as I saw the beautiful Claire walk in. I immediately motioned her over to sit next to me seeming as she was the only one I knew and cared about.