Sevenn

"Will you hurt me"

I've hurt so many people in my life it's starting to take a toll on me. But with Normani Kordei Hamilton I'll do everything in my prower not to allow anyone to hurt her especially myself.

I rubbed my hand up and down her arm slowly, until she turned facing me. "Good morning" she sighed while blinking her eyes. "Morning beautiful" I smirked. "I should get up and start getting ready" Normani sighed.

"I don't think you should"
"What will we do"
"Well I'll just look at you.. I don't what you're gonna do"I laughed.

"Yeah I think I'm gonna get ready" Normani got up. I turned around reaching for my phone, looking at my notifications,I wasn't entirely surprised. Tweets, Instagram, snapchat the usual.

Looking through my updated schedule for the day I noticed I wouldn't have any free time. Meaning no time with Normani..

"DINAH" I heard a voice scream from downstairs it wasn't Normani's...

Hesitant to come out of bed, I strolled downstairs. Instantly rolling my eyes.. "what do you want" I walked into the kitchen pouring my self a glass of juice.

"I have things to collect.." Zendaya mumbled looking around. "Well now isn't a good time I suggest you-"

"Who's this" Zendaya looked at Normani up and down, by the look on Normani's face I can tell she was nervous. "You don't need to be worried about it , like I said this isn't a good time" I mumbled..

"She can't talk for her self, does she even understand English?...we know how much you love foreign girls" Zendaya walked around Normani .

"First of all, you're gonna stop walking around me like you're a puppy , and two I have a name it's Normani" Normani faced Zendaya.

Normally no one stands up to her but Normani she is different... "Do you know who you're talking to?"Zendaya gasped. "Save it , I can care less"

"When you get your shit together Dinah call me" Zendaya stormed out.

"Wow that was.." I chuckled and took a gulp of my juice. "I have to go apartment hunting...I'll text you" Normani mumbles. " wait what, we just got up" I got confused, why was she in such a rush?.

"Bye Dinah" That "bye" felt cold and heartless..

"Did I do something.." I mumbled, as I heard the door close.

*****

"Come on, pay attention" Sean snapped at me. I was attempting to learn coregaphy but every step I took my mind wandered to Normani. It's crazy how she can have such an affect on me already.

"I think I need a break, I'm tired"

"You didn't even move" Sean crossed his arms then walked over to me.

"What's going on sweets" Sean sat us down. "Just some girl" I sighed, attempting to drift away from the topic.  

"Does this girl have a name" He crossed his legs. "Normani ...Kordei" I smirked, then quickly looked at my fingers.  "Is Dinah blushing..." Sean tilted his neck while teasing me. 
"Me , never" I rolled my eyes , knowing that was a damn lie my cheeks were turning a shade of pink.

"Mhm, so what's the problem.." Sean asked. "She's just been through a lot the past couple weeks and today Zendaya came and made a big scene.." I shook my head.

"Dinah, baby, you need to zendaya out of your life seriously.." Sean laughed."And if this girl is going through some stuff let her try to figure things out, give her space...but not too much" He winked and got up.

"Go, go to her.." Sean pointed to the door.

I picked up my phone and called her.

"Hello.." Normani's voice trailed.
"Are you done apartment hunting?"

"Actually yeah... I bought it already" Normani laughed ... wow that was fast.

"Can I come over?" I said hesitantly
There was a long pause..
"Sure"

Normani sent me the address and I sent it to my driver, sometimes you just don't feel like driving.

Apartment...27.. interesting, I mean it was good neighborhood it was really beautiful actually. Only one person noticed me but luckily was to scared to approach me.

I knocked on the door, and there she was. Perfect messy bun ,shorts and a T-shirt. No make up on and she still looked beautiful.

"It's kinda empty,  all of my stuff should be in probably by Tuesday.." Normani showed me around . " I like it" I smiled at her.

"Really" she turned to me resting her back on the wall. "Yeah, once you get all your stuff in, it will represent you and you'll be comfortable.." I explained to her. "Just the thought of living by myself excites and scares me.." Normani looked around.

"Don't let it.." I walked closer to her. "You're right I shouldn't..." Normani mumbled then bit her lip. "I don't want to be pushy.. but I really wanna kiss you" I mumbled under my breath.. "so what's stopping you" She smiled

An- 😏
Don't forget to like and comment 😋
Twitter~ DopeNKordei