first test and a discovery

Humans are an odd species.

They fight for emotions that they later deny.

They belive in illusions and dreams but not in reality.

They close their eyes and see, feel, touch things that they could never grasp in reality.

This town is dreams, an illusion, close your eyes and imagin this town…

Shizuo’s pov -----------------------------------------

It’s been two weeks and I haven’t seen no obstacle. I keep asking that brat when he’s gonna begin his testing.

Flash back (an hour ago) ----------------------------

“Dam it Shizuo, I’m a bit busy right now and if I told you when I would make an obstacle then your reaction won’t be the same. I’ll start once you stop asking about them.” Then he goes off to serve plates.

(present) ------------------------------------

Since then I’ve been walking in circles in, waiting. That guy gives me the creeps, he’s like Izaya but sane. I already finished my rounds today; I guess I’ll get some sushi.

Inu’s pov --------------------------------------------

Today me and my owner are working again at the sushi place and today the boss is working here to.

“Oh, Mikado. I have an idea that will attract some customers and Simon said we could give it a try. But I need you to make it a success, you’ll help, right?” owner syas.

“sure.” Good, first obstacle is under way.

10 minutes later

“I won’t do it!”

“But Mika-kun, you would look so adorable in it.”

“She’s right, besides, you agreed.” He was defeated. We forced Mikado in a silk like kimono that ends by the knees, he’s wearing tight shorts under and he’s wear a cat tail and ears.Owner made them himself. Now the reason because in exactly 2.78 minutes, Shizuo will come in and order the usual. I sent Mikado to the kitchen. And as predicted, Shizuo came in with Tom and I sent them in a booth and closed the door. I called Mikado to give the meal to the costumer. He took the platter and opened the door. Ahh~ young love. Well Shizuo is a pedophile I guess. Shizuo’s face was priceless, I think he had a nose bleed. I wonder what the blond man is thinking right now.

Shizuo pov --------------------------------------------

The hell?!  So dam adorable…shit, what hell am I thinking? I can see his blushing face, he really is cute when flustered, and the cat ears and tail…

“Hey Mikado-kun, how come you’re dressed like that.”

“It was an ide my friend had, says the irony of having cats serve sushi, so he says.”

I can’t help but want to pet him, is this one of his tests!!! What the hell do I do.

Mikado pov -------------------------------------------------

Why, why did they make me wear this in front of Shizuoo-san, wait, why am I caring what I wear in front of him. I don’t even like him… I think… why is it so confusing?!

Kino pov ------------------------------------------------

Ahh… so they do like each other. Well, we should take advantage of this, my goal is to destroy Izaya, but I like to work for Mikado. For now I’m happy with the results we’re having right now. Young love is so facinating as well as humans, humans usually run from danger and anything that defies their logic, but Mikado actually is inlove with this man that has no limits in strength. A fragil boy with a man that could break him in two in less… but if he had a limit… maybe I can get other results in these tests.

“Aahh!”

I turn and see some one cut themselves on glass.

“Oi, you all right?” I ask

“Hai,hai. Just a little cut…”

 But what I saw surprised me more than anything I have seen… this town still has a lot of surprises. His cut healed on its own and the blood went back in.

“My name is Kino, how about you?”

“I’m Isaac and this is Miria.”

“How about we become friends, hmm”

“That would be great Kino-san, you hear that Miria, we have a new frien, a cat.”

Ahh, yes. I’m also wearing the cat disguise but mine is more male than Mikado’s, he is trying to seduce Shizuo after all. These two keep ramblim and eating. This town feels more like home than that place. Inu also agrees with me, here no one will judge us, here we are normal, in a sence. We are part of ikeburuko.

You imagin this town, but is it really what you think…

This town defies your logic in every way,

a man and a girl that defy the human strength limitations,

a man and a boy that defy society in their own ways,

a sushi delivery man that has abnormal strength yet loves peace,

a headless rider that is a dullahan and crazy child like doctors,

dangers found only in movies…

open your eyes for this town is no dream,

it’s a nightmare to most people, but to us, it’s our home,

a living hell.