New troubles ~Durarara fan-fic~ (ShizuoXMikado)

Don’t own Durarara. Only my characters.

--------------------e---------------------------------------------------------------------

What a pain it is. I’m moving to a town named Ikebukuro. I’m on the train heading there right now. It started two days ago when I received a message from the dollars, I did research and found out that the leader lives in this strange town. Also, I’m being stalked by a pinked haired girl. She was in my class; I’ll be starting in Raira academy once I get to Ikebukuro. I motion for the girl to come closer, she does so.

“You’re like a dog, I bet you ran away just to follow me.”  She nods with dropped eyes.

“Fine, you can come with me.” She raises her head with stars in her eyes.

“Your name is Chioki, correct?” she nods.

“Well since your coming with me I’ll give you a new name. Inukabi Tenshi. I will also enroll you into Raira academy; you’ll at least be of some use to me.” She nods and sits next to me. I just take out my laptop and start doing some “research”. Ah, where are my manners, I haven’t introduced myself or the dog.

My name is Kino Matsudo, male, not telling my age, and an informer breaker. I have short red hair and green eyes. I’m fairly tall. The girl is my dog. Now you might think I’m cruel but I’m actually being nice to her. I’ve named her Inukabi Tenshi; she has long pink hair, dark brown eyes and is petite. She doesn’t talk much, but she does when she’s very happy. She is also my stalker, for some odd reason she has taken a liking to me. But she is useful at least, she has abnormal strength, keen sense of smell, also has abnormal reflexes. She also does things on instinct, for example, you teach her a complicated equation, you tell her to write it out or say it, she won’t remember it, but give her a problem that requires that equation and she will do it perfectly.  

Thus two strange people are going to Ikebukuro to cause some type of hell, well; I’m aiming for a guy named Izaya Orihara. This dude is high regarded and he hacked into a company I was supposed to hack as a job, dude made me lose some clients. I am going to murder him!

“Hey, Inu.”

“Hmm?”

“Your skills might meet their match in Ikebukuro.”

“How come?”

“Shizuo Heiwajima is considered the strongest man in Ikebukuro.”

“He won’t be a match for me.”

“We’ll just have to wait and see.”

Mikado’s pov ---------------------------------------------

Today I’m working at a flower shop. It might be odd for some but I’ve gotten used to it, besides, I only work here two days a week for an old lady, and for three days I work for Simon. I’ve been in need for money so I started working. It’s usually peaceful around here but today there was an exception. Today Izaya has come to visit Ikebukuro and he just happens to pass by the flower shop.

“Mikado-kun, I haven’t seen you in some time. Has Masaomi come back?”

“No, he hasn’t.” I said with a smile.

“Too bad, anyway I’ll buy a rose.” I sell him a rose.

“Izaya-san, why don’t you go buy sushi before Shizuo-san comes by.”

“Iiiiiiizzaaaaaayyaaaa.”

“Ah, Shizu-chan, how nice to see you but I have to go. Bye-Bye.” And Izaya runs off.

“You’re not going to chase him?” I ask Shizuo-san.

“If I did we might end up destroying this flower shop.” And he just walks away.