Chapter 5

"I'm home" A boy shouted across the house

"Oh here comes Mr big appetite!" joked Celeste 

"Hey guys, and Celeste I heard that!"

There I saw a familiar looking boy standing in front of me. As he look towards me,  I got to see more of his features.  His eyes were hazel glistening in the sun light that were coming from the window, he had messy brown hair, his smile was breath taking, he looked cute with his braces. 

"Hey Alex, I haven't seen you in a long time, oh and sorry for ignoring you this morning, I'm not a morning person" He smirked and put his feet up on the table

"Er, it-it's ok." I stuttered, as the blush creep-ed on my cheeks. "Haha, do you remember me? Carson?" God, his laugh is amazing. "Um, no, not really" I bit my lip as my cheeks got hotter. "Your best friend? Has anyone mentioned that to you?" he smirked again. Suddenly "Put your feet down Carson! How many times have I told you?!" said Celeste in a stern voice. 

"Sorrrryyyy" he got up and hugged her, and made a really cute puppy dog eyes. God, was this boy really my best friend? Are best friend suppose to have feelings for each other..? 

"Oh be quiet boy, those puppy dog eyes wern't work on me" she laughed. 

"Oh fine, It was worth a shot right?" He said. 

Celeste rolled her eyes and went back to cooking

"So, when do you start school Alex?" he smiled

"Tomorrow" I smiled back. 

"Good, I'm sure you'll love it at Tipton Prep, Oh sh!t I'm late" 

"LANGUAGE!" shouted Celeste 

"Sorry, I'm late for basketball" he ran all the way down the front door, picking up his blue bag. 

Suddenly, out of no where he came back to the kitchen door and said "Oh and Alex, don't worry we'll have more time to hang out after" he winked and left.

I realized I had a big grin on my face since Celeste looked at me and smiled back and said "You must be happy to have your best friend back"

My best friend back? I didn't even know I had a best fiend until now, and I didn't he'd be THAT hot. 

Just then something caught my eye, it was a picture of a boy he had perfect tanned skin, and white teeth, his smile was perfect, his eyes were sky blue, it reminded me of the beach on a beautiful day. 

Who is this gorgeous boy?

Hey! Ok the boy over there ----> is called Martin,he committed suicide because people were bullying him just because he was a belieber. No one should be judged by who they like or what they like. So my prayers go out to him. Rest In Peace Martin <3 We love you.

And he's also the guy I (tried) to describe in the story, when Alex looks at the photo. 

Thanx for reading! (: