The possesion

"shhhhhh" the wind blowing on a holloween day, hearing kids laughter ready to get there costums ready.Elena thought it was a safe night on holloween, she still doesnt know how dangerous holloween nights are,a lot of kids possed , a lot of children missing.This night Elena desited to go trick or treating alone...Elenas parents are divorsed and Elena and her sister Alice are living with there father.

              *alarm* "beep beep beep" dad wake up!! Its holloween , Elena looked out the window all she saw was this tag sale , she spotted this weird brown old wooden box . She ran out side , "exuse me , how much is this weird looking box". The guy replied , "of I were you i wouldnt let your child take that its very dangerous " Elena pouded untill her dad bought it.

                  She got home and putted it on her counter in her room, she desided too take a nap, The box opened very slowly by its self, whispering , quiet , creapy  voices came out of the boxes, "Elena, Elena, open me". Elena got up bravely and open the box there was a whole bunch of dirt and souvineers, she took a ring out of the box and she put it on her finger . As she put the box away Her dad and her older 13 yr old sister named Alice came on the room, ugh "Elena , are you okay your hand is purple" . Elena replied, "Alice im fine" . Elenas eyes were huge she didnt even blink , "Elena are you sure you are okay" "ALICE I SAID IM FINE GET OUT"".alice and there father got out of the room carefully and scared.

                    It was the next morning , Elena took her box too school. She got on class , "hello,elena whats that box for" Elenas teacher said. , "Its my friend, my friend lives in here".Elena replied. Thats when elena got possed.She sat down looking at the teacher doing the math work, a boy sneaked pass her and took the box out her bookbag " GIVE ME MY BOX NOW!" Elena said. "NO" the boy didnt give it back , Elenas eyes turned very red and watery she jumped on the boy , started slapping him very hard. When he finally gave the box back...

                  "Exuse me , are you Elenas father? " "yes i am , why?" . They looked over at Elena she was sitting in the back with a white dress that was like a night gown.She had the box on her hand while she was talking to the box with a weird vioce and the ring on her while her hand was purple,"yes you are my friend,i will keep you safe on my grave dont worry box your safe". "I have no idea whats going on with Elena" her father said." The teacher replied, "did you ever believe in being possed, maybe i should keep the box for a while".

                        They got home , " Daddy wheres my box, I need that box, WHERE IS MY BOX , DADDY" , Elena said. "talk to your sister, Alice get over here please talk to your sister". "dad but im scared , you never know she can be possed.but fine" , "um hi Elena this is your sister , just know if your still on there or what ever deman is in you , too know i will always be with you , and you dont need that box." 

Elena runs out side with riped stuff all over her dress ... " i NEED THAT BOX NOW "

uploading chapter 2 later! c: ot woll be scarier and interesting.