Chapter one

A few weeks had passed since John was adopted by Mrs. Hudson. John, as he got to know him, thought that Sherlock was a little strange. Some days, he wouldn't eat. Others he wouldn't speak. And on days where he would be left alone while Mrs. Hudson would take John to his therapist, they would return to find Sherlock having in depth conversations with the plastic skull he got for his birthday. He could determine what kind of mood someone was in by just looking at them.

But, in spite of all of that, they became friends. 

One day, like any other day, John got up and started to watch telly. His favorite show, Doctor Who, was on. Eventually, Sherlock came down and joined him. He stared at the tv floor a while and then ruined to John. "Why are they flying around in a blue telephone box? what sense does that make? How would that hold up to he vast void of space? It is so illogical!" John rolled his eyes and sighed. "Just watch, Sherlock." "But it does not make any sense!"

As they kept bickering Mrs. Hudson walked out of the kitchen, dressed for work. "OK, boys. I'm off to work. Don't watch to much telly or get into trouble. If you go out, don't go to far. See you after work!" "Goodbye, Mrs. Hudson!"

After Mrs. Hudson closed and locked the door, Sherlock and John returned to staring at the telly. After a few minuets, Sherlock jumped up, grabbed the remote, and turned of the telly. John got angry. "Hey! Doctor Who is on! I was watching that!" John yelled at Sherlock.

"You heard Mrs. Hudson! Don't watch too much telly! Besides, I'm bored!! Lets go exploring!" Sherlock ran to grab his shoes. John just sat there for a moment. "Your adventures always get us into trouble! Mrs. Hudson also said not to get into trouble! Plus, you always want do strange things!" Sherlock audibly sighed and popped his head out of his bedroom. "Who said we were going to get in trouble? Lets go DO SOMETHING! You need some excitement in your life. Don't you want to have stories to tell your children when you get older?" John though about it. Maybe Sherlock is right, again. "Fine, but nothing troublesome!" Sherlock smirked. "Now why would we do something like that?" Sherlock turned around and skipped out the door, leaving John to have to run to catch up.

"Slow down, Sherlock!" He yelled down the street at his friend. "Speed up, John! How can you be so slow? It is SO BORING!"  "Your such a strange kid, you know that?" Sherlock stopped and turned back to face John, "Being normal is boring. Doing what society expects of you? No, being strange is much more interesting!" John couldn't argue with him there. 

*An hour later*

"Sherlock, we've been walking around for an hour!" Sherlock growled loudly. "Oh COME ON John! An adventure is just around the corner! You just have to keep looking!" "But we've been looking around corners for hours! I'm getting hungry!" "UGH!!!!!"

Just then, a boy ran past them, in a very quick pace. A girl was chasing him, yelling at him. "Hey, give me back my purse! Stop!!"

While she was running, she ran into Sherlock, knocking him over in the process. He grunted as he hit the ground. "Hey, watch where you're going!" The girl stood up and shook all of the dirt off of her skirt. "Sorry," she said. "I was just trying to get back my purse that that kid took! I'm Molly. Molly Hooper." "Hello Molly," John said. "I'm John Watson and this is my friend, Sherlock Holmes." "Yes yes, skip all the pleasantries. We can learn each others names later," Sherlock interrupted. "What was this about a stolen purse? " Well, that kid ran past me and just stole my purse!"

Sherlock danced around in excitement. "Can we help you find your purse and get it back? Did you see what the kid looked like? Can you give us a description?" Molly looked grateful for the offer. "Thank you! Yes, I can give you a description of what he looked like." Sherlock got a wide grin on his face and danced around in a circle.

Molly leaned over to John. "Why is he so excited?" John looked puzzled. "I don't know!" Sherlock stopped dancing and turned around to the two with a smirk on his face. "Something exciting is FINALLY happening! The game, dear friend, is on!"

A/n

Well, this is chapter one! How do you like it? Trying something new! Comment what you think!