✨ Welcome : Introduction

(yes, there is copyright because technically they are still my rightful work)

---

C O P Y R I G H T
Copyright © 2018 Roze Fayers
All Rights Reserved

---

S T A T U S
(what this book currently is and was)

- ENDLESS-

There is no limit to this book, anything can be removed or added depending on time.

---

G E N R E
(what this book is basically about)

Random 😋

Exclusive Work (Roze Fayers) 🤫

---

🚨 W A R N I N G 🚨
(Don't say I didn't warn you!)

The stories here are not even oficially published and I don't have any other writing accounts at the moment. So please, if you see these stories anywhere else other than my Wattpad account or this book, please REPORT. Either to me or to the site it is on. If someone dares copy, I wilk seriously do some karate chop level damage.

NO PLAGIARIZING! EVEN IF THEY ARE REJECTED THEY ARE STILL MY BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS!! SO PLEASE RESPECT ME AS A WRITER!! IF FOUND OUT, ANOTHER ROUND OF KARATE CHOPPING!!!

---

C O N T E N T
(basically an updated table of contents)

0 - TITLES OF OLDER BOOKS
1 - STRANGERS NEXT DOOR (Has never been publsihed)

---

🚩 B O O K R U L E S
(Very Important! Please don't skip!)

Like what I already mentioned in my warning, NO PLAGIARIZING! This is the most sacred and most important rule!

The comments are a great way to express yourselves and interact with the story. And I understand that. You can swear and you can insult the characters you don't like. But please, as much as possible do not start any arguments, hate spam, self advertising and bullying towards other readers. I don't tolerate this kind of behavior in my comments.

Now, if you want to advertise your story in my comments please refrain from doing so. If you want your stories to be read by me. Just send me your story link in my private message and I'll add your story to my reading list.

---

N O T E S
(Stuff to keep you noticed and updated!)

① The books here are rejected which means I decided to discontinue the story due to my lack of motivation or because it wasn't really sitting right with me.

If there is a particular story you want me to revise or continue, you can leave a comment here or on the content section before the book rules. I only accept comments from these two sections only.

③ The cover is made by me, so if you want to get a book cover from me, you may comment in any of my open graphics shops.

This book does not limit to my novels. It can also include my short stories, poems and work from other exclusive works.

Most of the content here are most likely unedited and incomplete. So please don't get frustrated with the grammar mistakes and cliffhangers. Again, if you want me to continue them, refer to number 2 of notes.

---

E X T R A I N F O
(Will be edited)

Photo Sources: WeHeartIt
Cover Photo by: ComfortableShows

---

I think that is all I need to say. If you made it this far, then wow, you are one amazing person. A kind soul and absolute skill for patience, dedication and just being a good person to just read what one puts out. A big round of applause for you! 👏

---

P.S I am incredibly sorry if you think that I am being too much and too strict with a book that is not even officially published and that doesn't earn me much. It is just how I am with my things. Please forgive me. I also hope that you do respect these and if you yourself write, you know how hard it is to get your story right, I feel you. To be honest, I am a quiet and humble person in real life. I don't play dirty to get attention and fame.

Enjoy! 😊