Suga x Reader

You were shuffling about in your sleep, moving side to side extreamly stressed about the thunder storm you were In. Though it was all a dream and you knew that despite your eyes still being shut and the horrifying images were playing in your mind. You were alone and everything was freezing, you were only in a short sleeved top as the rain came hammering down upon you, hair and clothes becoming soaked. Your entire body was shaking as small cries came from your nearing blue lips, you were screaming a name - but who's?

"Y-Yoongi!" your voice cried out into the emptiness of the dream world, was he really going to save you though? You doubted it as he hated being waken up and you didn't really wish to disturb him and have him moody the next day.

However, what you didn't realize is that you shuffling had already woken him up. A gentle growl escaped his lips as he sits up, rubbing his eyes.

"Its late Y/N, what are you do-" his sentence was interrupted as he watched you struggling within your dream, carefully he began to shake you. "Baby wake up, Y/N!!" his voice managed to awake you, causing you to sit bolt up right clinging to him breathing heavily - attempting not to cry. His hand gently rubbed your back, hushing you and whispering sweet calming things into your ear, his warm breath against your cold skin made you instantly calm down. "What happened?" He questioned, feeling you relax in his arms pulling away a bit to wipe your eyes with his thumb with his concerned expression not shifting once. You lightly shrugged, eyes looking at him as he pulled you back down into the blankets, softly cuddling you and not once taking his eyes off of you. His lips gently kissed the back of your hand before a light smile finally replaced his concerned expression, "Well because I'm here, i'll protect you Y/N - I promise." he whispers, his promise began to make you softly drift off. His small, "I love you" being the last thing you heard before your eyes shut - melting within his arms.

He would save you after all ~