Getting ready for the trip ✈️

Annie and Hayley woke up at 8 am ,Hayley got ready for school and Mr.Billy dropped her there .While Annie went downstairs and started homeschool. Mrs Katie got out the camera and the vlog begun .

Mrs Katie: "Hey guys so it's about 9 o'clock here and Hayley's in school and Annie's over there on the couch taking a quick 5 minute break from school."

Annie:"Mom tell them where we're getting ready to go😆"

Mrs Katie :"You tell them while I go pack ,and tell them about the special surprise 😝"

Annie:"So guys I'm sitting here on the couch with the bunny *in a cute voice* hello bunny hello ,anyway back to the trip .We're getting ready to go to .....LA AND IM SO EXCITED 😍,We will also be meeting up with new and old friends and I'm so excited."

Mrs Katie:"C'mon Annie we're going to collect Hayley from school early "

Annie's POV:*vlogging* Hey guys so I'm in the car with Hayley ,Mommy and Daddy and we're going back home to pack our bags😊.

*turns off the camera*

Hayley:"Mommy will you help me pack my bag".

Mrs Katie:"of course,Annie will you pack your bag for everyday clothes and I'll pack it for the photoshop?"

Annie:"yeah ok"

*they arrive home*

Hayley POV
*Vlogging*
"So me and Mommy are packing my bag and we're leaving our house I'm and hour and a half ,I can't wait to get to LA because I love it there!"

Mrs Katie:"I feel like I've
packed to much but it's better to have to much instead of to little 😂"

The end for now
Yes !there will be more