Girls Night In or maybe out?

It was the middle of the day,it was actually the first time Annie had been on her phone all day,people had been sending her loads of pictures so she decided to check them out.

                          KENZ❤️👑

K:Hey!Have you been
on Instagram              
                                                  A:What?No

K:Look at this so😤

K:Hey!Have you beenon Instagram                                                                 A:What?NoK:Look at this so😤

                                              A:HE'S DEAD

Annie's POV:
Mackenzie isn't the only person who's sent me that.Christian needs to know that I'm with Hayden!IM NOT INTERESTED!Even fans are starting to get weird about it some are with me saying it needs to stop and others are trying to start #Cannie or #movehannieherecomescannie!

Hayden's POV:
I was just scrolling through Instagram when I seen a picture of my beautiful girlfriend Annie,And....The first comment I see is from CHRISTIAN LALAMA! All the comments are #Cannie😤 .....IM SICK OF THIS CRAP!

Annie tried calling Hayden all day but he wasn't answering she thought maybe he had seen all the messages and found someone new?She tried to keep her mind off it and stay positive but that's hard when your phone is blowing up about #Cannie and #Hannie!

Annie's POV:
It's near time for the sleepover so I'm going to head over to Jaydens. When I arrive everyone is already there and they're dressed really nice?

Jayden:Hey Annie!
*Jojo and Kenzie look up*
Jojo/Kenzie:Sup Annie!
Annie:Hey guys!but.....what with the incredible but fancy outfits?
Jojo:Oh yeah.....about that?
Jayden:We're em....well
Annie:C'mon spit it out!
Kenzie:WE'RE GOING TO THE ROCK YOUR HAIR OPENING!!!
Annie:Seriously!!!
Jojo:I know!
Annie:Wait....?
Kenzie:Don't worry....I know what your thinking....
Jayden:Hayden.......Christian
Jayden:(Under her breath)I hate Christian!

All of the girls burst out in laughter

Jayden's POV:
Me,Annie,Jojo and Kenzie all hopped in the limo and went to the Rock Your Hair opening night.I could tell by just looking at Annie that it was going to be a DRAMATIC night