The State of the Ummah! (Part1)

Submitted by k.ibrahim on Mon, 07/10/2013 - 22:12

Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu ''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.'' "O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.

Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You,You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you;You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light(Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Parardise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth!.

It was just about 14 teen centuries and 34 years ago, when the entire world was engulfed in ignorance and in the darkness of superstition, tribalism, savagery and uncivilized inhumanity bahavior. Than the light(the Nur) of divine revelation, true knowledge and guidance rose from the horizon around Mecca. These powerful Rays of Nur, of Light spread To the East, West, North and South; they reached every corner of the Earth and within a short period of 23 years, And the way was paved through that light for mankind, for humanity to move to such heights of faith, dignity, honour, and strength as had never been obtained before.

It was enlightenment for all of humanity, for all who would accept it!

It enlightened the Hearts of the people and they became Muslim! the sahabah of Rasulullah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam),the followers of the Nur, the Light of the Quran. And it also created in them the urge for taking the right counsel, Good and right advice, which would ultimately bring them their salvation. By following the right path of guidance emanating from that Light, the Muslims moved from success to success, the muslims were successful because of their fear and Love for ALLAH and their Love for the sunnah of Rasulullah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) and their willingness to sacrifice, through this attained the highest pinnacle of dignity and honour in the History of mankind.

And for centuries, Islam ruled on this earth with such Pretentious behaviour and strength, that the non-Muslim people of the four corners of the Earth, who heard about Islam, who heard about the Muslim was impressed.