17 || Leave

Park Yunna

It's about a week, that me and Eunwoo confessed to each other. I don't know why, but I sensed something bad gonna happen. Eunwoo been sweet to me this past days.

I always smile this days because of him, but one thing is he didn't ask me out yet. Maybe soon, right? I missed him already, should I call him? And yes, I should!

I searched for his number and clicked the call sign but it immediately said that thr line is busy. Is he so busy? Maybe I should try again later.

I went out for a while, just taking some fresh air but couldn't resist to go to the convenience store. Well, it's my favourite place. As I went into the store, the cashier man whom I very familiar with. I'm regular here, so ya know.

He smiled at me and said, "Say my farewell to that handsome young boy." I was confused for a moment. Young boy? Handsome? Is it Eunwoo? Where is he going? I thought.

He seemed to caught me and said, "You don't know?" I shook my head and he started to explain, " Well, that young boy who always with you, he said that he's going to study abroad." I didn't get it and I was froze in the place for a second.
Then it clicked, his line was busy.

"Do you know what time his flight is?" he looked like thinking something and finally said something, "Maybe 30 minutes from now." tears started to take over my eyes but I just smiled at him and went out of the store.

Searching for taxi and fortunately, there it is. I told the taxi driver to drive as fast as he can to the airport. As we arrived at the airport, I paid him. I was about to go out of the taxi and he said, "Miss the change." I just smiled at him and said, "Just keep it."

I went out and ran as fast as I can, searching for Eunwoo with my eyes filled with tears. Where is he? Someone caught my eyes. That height, and I know it's him. I ran to him and hugged him whispering "Don't leave me."

He got startled, but seem to be relaxed after a while. "I'm sorry," he said with a sad tone. "I'm leaving, but I promised that I'm going to be with you when I got back." He said gently.

I cried on his arm as I could hear sobs too. And it's from him. He pulled away and he put both of his hand on my cheeks. "I love you." and kissed me. We pulled away and I said "Call me when you arrive there." he nodded.

"I need to go now, I promise we'll be together again." I just nodded seeing him go away.

"He left me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌹Comment and Vote🌹
🙏🏻Sorry for any grammar mistakes🙏🏻

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update🙏 Quite busy nowadays because of exam😭