Chapter2: Damned

POV: Joan Ieaw

"It's taking to long for him to get here," Joan muttered  "he should be here by now at least that's what the Oracle had for told" he had been waiting for what seemed like hours for Clark to appear yet there was still no sign of him any where. "Where could he even be," someone said from behind Joan "is unknown to us and to the Striker Corp." News of the Striker Corp. had appeared all over media lately with deaths and kidnapping usually when there was a death they would leave their branding a skull (above in media) and you'd have to be either stupid,brave, or both in order to locate them.
"Well it's best kept that way Kai," Joan said turning to face him "we can't risk them finding Clark, if they found him who knows what they would do."
   Striker Corp. were the type of people to kill and as question's later. Usually this would end out with blood on their hands, blood on the hands of the kidnapped,or in other cases none coming out alive. "It could be a mess if they find him," Kai observed "no one knows how it'd turn out and it'd be bad either way." with that Kai left Joan waiting for Clark to appear.
"It makes me uncomfortable that he isn't here yet." Joan muttered

(End of chapter sorry if it's short just wasn't at my best!)