*CHAPTER TWO*

---
Guess what people? I share an account with an American person!!!
---
It was lunch time and just as Rachel had said, she left. So there I was sitting at my table reading a book off of wattpad. Usually when Rachel is here she always scolds me about reading to much. I don't get why though, it's a free time for me.

"This seat taken?" A deep voice asked. I looked up and was faced with Bryce. Ugh, I mentally groaned. The worst part of our school is that the senior's and junior's lunch period always fell at the same time.

"It was." I groaned, referring to Rachel.

"Too bad." He says sitting down. I roll my eyes and continue reading.

"Isn't your friend's name Rachel?" He asked. I looked up with my brow arched. What? I asked myself.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Oh, she's just that girl that almost all the senior guys have slept with." He says. He was right, my Bestfriend was a hoe, but her heart was in the right place, she just gets carried away, she's never had a real relationship before.

"Have you slept with her?" I asked.

"Not yet." He winks, I gag. "Have you ever slept with anyone before?" He asks. I ignore him, but he nudges me in the shoulder.

"No I haven't, is that a problem to you?!" I lost my temper.

"Feisty," He says putting up his hands in mock surrender.

"Why are you talking to me?" I ask losing my patience with this ignorant piece of trash in leather.

"What, is it a crime to talk to someone?" He asks amused.

"No, but the crime I'm about to get charged with will have me in jail for the rest of my life, if you don't get away from me." I spit.

"Cool down dude." He says. Did he just call me a dude?

"Last time I checked under my pants, I was a girl not a dude." I snort walking away from the table, leaving my food.

I turn around looking behind me and see Bryce stealing my French fries. I shrug and walk out of the cafeteria.

---

"He just ate your food?" Rachel asked laughing.

I told Rachel what happened at lunch with Bryce, how he asked about her and if I had slept with someone, and such. I was sitting on her bed as she rummaged her closet for her "best outfits".

"Yeah! He's such a-" I was cut off by Rachel's mom coming into the room.

"Hey girls, what do you two want for dinner?" Mrs. Reynolds asked.

"Oh, I can't stay for dinner this time ma'am, my mother thinks it'd be best that I eat dinner as a family with them this week, seeing as though I'm leaving for a month in a week now." I say. Usually I eat dinner over here every night, but tonight I couldn't, I also had to pack up my things before I left.

"Okay that's alright dear, I'm guessing I'll see you tomorrow morning when you come to pick up Rachel, right?" She asks, I nod. I get my book bag and put it on. I hug Rachel and her mother, then leave.

---

"How was school?" My mother asked, as if she was really interested. It's an act, I know it. She doesn't ever show interest in my life a lot, hence why I don't eat at my own house, I'd rather eat with a family who cared about me. Rachel's mom is more of a mom to me than my actual mom is. I just love Rachel's family. I was the only child in my family, so once again another reason I don't stick around here.

"It was good." I say finishing up my plate that they fixed me. I put my plate in the dishwasher and headed up to my room to start on my packing.

I wasn't like Rachel, she was girly and I was more plain. She had brown, beautiful, curly hair. Her eyes were a golden color that always sparkles with joy and excitement. I had blonde wavy hair with blue eyes, I felt plain. She was the type of girl to get all dressed up just for the heck of it. I was the type of girl who would wrap a plaid shirt around my waist and go. I would only get dressed up when it was needed.

I packed casual clothes into my suitcase. I made sure not to pack all my essentials just yet, seeing as I still had to use them for the rest of this week. I yawned. "That's enough packing for one day." I said through a yawn. I went to my bathroom and changed into comfortable clothing then got into my comfy bed. I read for about an hour on Wattpad, then went to bed.

---
Two chapters in one day!! I'm on a role! ;)
---