SHADOWS.

This is a story that me and my friend wrote together, hope you like it ^_^
Normal - me
Italics - my friend

I quickly run into the dark abandoned room and lock the door behind me, hearing a smash on the door every step I take back, I come to a dead end and I lower myself to the ground.
"This isn't happening!" I scream to myself. Then the noise was gone and everything was quiet, "is it over?" I whisper into the black "it's just getting started" answers a man from the corner. My heart rate jumps into over drive, my body goes rigged and my eyes go wild.
"Why is this happening to me?" I ask myself,"it's just a dream" I say as I clutch my eyes tight and rock back and forth on the cold cement ground.
"Oh it no dream girl, this is real and you better start believing if you want to survive the game." He says as he crosses the room towards me as silent as a shadow."what do you mean game?" I ask itching away from the man. "You will know soon enough." He says as he leans forward "soon the world will know" he then kisses my forehead and I rumble into the darkness. "Sorin! Wake up! Your going to be late for school!" I hear in the distance, "mom?" I mumble.
"NO! It's your nightmare" the voice says as it deepens "I told you this wasn't a dream" it says as it approaches my bed. My room turns black at every step they take. "What do you want from me?" I ask as a tear streams down my cheek, "play the game" he says "if you win I won't bother you but if you loose.....well you'll see" he says and lifts his eyebrow as he ends.
"Alright ill play but please let me talk to my family;please"
"Come with me" he says in his deep raspy voice, "oh" he says with a halt in his walk "you don't have a family anymore" he says raising a finger, he starts walking again.
My mind was racing my family....dead?

I hope you guys enjoyed, tell me what you think ^_^