wait what?!

Fresh p.o.v

I did my normal things brush my teeth eat and go to school like normal I know I am gonna pass I know I am I walk in school and p.j is not there ok well I start my classes
~Le skip to math class~
They give us our tablet "you have two hours to finish all grades are final go" I start the questions are easy I start thinking what would happen if I fail mom would I don't want to know... but how would they kill me no no just start on your test and do good and everything will be ok after a hour I am done maybe I should take a look at my answers again ok I will I look it over it looks good no way I could fail I submit my answers and wait I put my tablet down and take nap I was woke by the teacher saying the names they pause and look at there computer and tale a deep breath "fresh" wait what no no way no way I couldn't I see them come from me I try to run but they get me and pull me to the hall way no no no not today please Lord male this a dream before I know it I see them inject me with syringe I was gonna pass out before I heard "why do we have to make him fall asleep?" One asked wells want him struggling the hole way to errors?" One said before I pass out wait...errors why to his place p.j is there to what is going on?