Chapter 47

Sorry this took so long but it had an intense end of the week.  Basically Saturday was the first spring football game and I work at a sport merch store so I had to work and it was buuuusy and then I had prom that night so I didn't get to sleep until 4am :D  But I'm back now with all my homework done whew!!!

"Taehyung?" Namjoon called opening the door to the others room.

"Yeah?" Taehyung answered pulling out one earbud.

"They have wanted us to be split up more in fan meets, so originally you were seated with Yoongi for the fan meet before our concert today. I want to put you back with Jungkook though because if something is brought up you could calm him down the best." Namjoon explained.

Taehyung nodded not minding being with Jungkook at all.

"I originally was with him and I love him so you know I won't care." Taehyung said smiling.

Namjoon smiled leaving the room to tell the others the new seats.

————————

Jungkook was showering when Taehyung rushed into the bathroom.

"YAH! TAE!" Jungkook yelled.

"Sorry!!! I really have to pee though!" Taehyung yelled back not looking at Jungkook who had the shower curtain wrapped tightly around him.

"Would you hurry up and pee then?!" Jungkook shouted looking away in embarrassment.

As if on a dangerous mission Taehyung quickly peed before flushing and leaving. The water suddenly went from calmingly warm to bitterly frozen causing Jungkook to scream loudly and fall.

Hoseok rushed into the room panic clear on his face as he asked, "Kookie?"

"I'm going to smack Taehyung until he sees flowers." Jungkook growled pouting on the floor the curtain still securely wrapped around his waist.

"Do I even want to know what happened?" Hoseok asked raising an eyebrow.

Jungkook struggled to stand up with the curtain still around him so he used Hoseok for help. Silently Jungkook wrapped a towel around his way and walked into the living room... calmly.

"TaeTae Hyung!" Jungkook called out his voice sickeningly sweet.

"Yes..." Taehyung answered nervously noticing everyone watch the two with curious eyes.

"Did you know when you flush a toilet while a shower is running in the same room it makes the shower water ice cold?" Jungkook asked shivering from the cold water running down his back.

"I did not..." Taehyung mumbled.

"Well, now you know." Jungkook said smiling before leaving to get dressed.

Everyone gaped at how mature Jungkook handled everything but they also knew... it wasn't over.

"You're going to have to watch your back." Jimin said patting Hoseok's back.

———————

Finally it was time for the Fan meet. Taehyung was next to Jungkook, Yoongi next to him, then Jin, Hoseok and Jimin. Namjoon was talking to the manager off to the side.

The fans went through all cooing at their idols and blushing vibrantly. One girl put a present on the table for Jungkook who smiled while signing something for her. Then she put another present on the table. Before Jungkook could respond she pulled out another one causing Jungkook to look at her and laugh.