Chapter 50

Again sorry the last chapter freaked out, I fixed it though haha.  I'm so busy recently ahhhh!  So I have school Monday-Friday.  Gym every night except Wednesday and Sunday.  Then I work Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday XD AHHH Anyway enjoy the update.  I'm happy this book will end with a good group of readers :D  Also pumped for the next one awhldkj!

The day was nice, sun shining bright as the birds sang. It was a different story however inside the dorms for Bangtan. A thick silence hung in the air like a fog as they all got ready. All in black dress clothes with stoic faces they left. Jungkook didn't speak or make a single sound, they all expected him to scream or cry today but after his mother left he shut himself out.

Taehyung still stayed by his side, the whole band did and that's what was getting him through it. Once they arrived at the Grave Yard everything seemed to go by in a blur until the Pastor said, "Now some words from her brother Jungkook."

Taehyung crossed his fingers that everything would go okay, also waiting for this moment so he could just hear the others voice. It had been 4 days without a single sound leaving the others lips but to Taehyung it felt likes years.

Once in front of everyone Jungkook smiled at his mother as tears filled his eyes.

Flashback

Mrs. Jeon entered the living room with tear rimmed eyes.

"Jungkook... Baby I- I'm so sorry." She whimpered kneeling in front of him.

"Just... just pretend you still love me... just for a second." Jungkook begged causing Hoseok so wince from the pain in his voice.

"Jungkook... Baby I never stopped loving you. I was so wrong... I was lost and I forgot how to be a mother." Mrs. Jeon said pulling Jungkook into her arms.

"I need you mom... I love you." Jungkook sniffled.

"I won't leave you... I promise." She swore.

Present Time

Jungkook cleared his throat sighing slightly.

"Yumi was an interesting young girl. 2 days shy of 18 and she was having a child... I know Yumi made mistakes but she tried. I always knew she had good in her heart... even if she was easily led the wrong way. She loved everyone she met and she even knew some of my band members before Bangtan came to be... She would love them all now if she could meet them. I know she would love Jin-Hyung's cooking, Yoongi-Hyung's attitude... and Namjoon-Hyung's fatherly tone. She'd love Hoseok-Hyung's laugh and dancing, and Jimin-Hyung's smile and short height. She already loved Taehyung but don't focus on all the things she'll never have in life... But try to think of all the things she did have... She had all of you..." Jungkook bowed before stepping down.

Taehyung hugged him tightly happy to finally hear the other's voice. After the service everyone thought it would be best if they took the day off but Jungkook refused. He changed and left without a word but Taehyung knew where the other was going... he knew the other well... he loved him after all.

"Jungkook... Please can you talk to me?" Taehyung begged entering the dance room.

Jungkook looked at the other one and sighed.

"I don't want to be weak, I want to be strong... Like you." Jungkook responded.

"You aren't weak, and without you I am not strong. I needed you with my parents, I need you in order to be happy. I'm not strong unless you're by my side and baby I'm dying not being able to hear your voice... Even if you only say sad things I would rather hear that than silence." Taehyung begged.