To the teenager who reads this.

Dear you.

How did this start? When food became an enemy, when people got into demons? I don't really know, but i think you should blame the presure about being perfect that grows for each damn year. Im starting to finally to be happy about myself, but i know there are many people out there who is thinking that they aren't perfect, and still wondering why they get picked on and why not anyone else. But hey, you are not alone. I got bullied for years and reacted really bad. I was at the end, i got major depressed and got Bulimia Nervosa. You DON'T want to go there. You might be thinking that you need to starve yourself to be pretty enough for this world, which i understand but you don't have to. This world is fucked up by some pretty high presure of being perfect. Even the people you think that is so perfect that you want to be like them does think negative about themselfs, but you don't know it  because you are so busy of getting ''pretty'' enough to the person who picks on you  instead of seeing that everyone has a struggle with this. You are so pretty, so don't do the mistake of being just skin and bones.

I love you.

You are worthy enough to be in this world.

Come take my hand and i'll be your friend.

( Follow for more 'cheer up' letters )