Chapter 7

Hey peps
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your prov
As I was running round with sally I sensed something that could be a danger towards her so I shifted into my wolf form put her on my back and ran as fast as I could back to the house and when I burst through the door I put sally begins the couch and ran back outside and started growling at the tree line the pastas were staring at me like I was crazy until the two people I thought I would never have to see again walked out from the trees and they smirked "hello daughter" my father said I just growled at him as u guys don't know my father is Satan himself and my mother is god "what do u want" I growled out "he just chuckled and said "I've come to take u back to hell and ur mother god here agrees with me U are a disgusting mistake" everyone behind had widen eyes "over my dead body and remember how it ended last time" his eyes widened a little bit in fear and said "u have 4 days to come back to hell with me or I will start a war"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Offenders prov
Me and my brothers look at the most beautiful women I have ever seen walk into the kitchen she looked at us and said "hi u three mysterious men" I chuckled at that a little bit after we all started eating a offered her a rose and she declined I was surprised since no one except the ppl in the house have declined my roses she the first from outside the house to ever do that she then turned into a fox and fan of with sally right next to her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip 2-3 hours still offenders prov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The women just came running into the house with sally on her back and put her on the couch only to run outside and start growling at the woods  we all thought she was crazy until a women and a man stepped out of the tree line they smirk at the wolf and the man said "hello daughter" she just growled at him and we looked at them in surprise she then said "what do u want"  he chuckled and said "I've come to take u back to hell and ur mother god here agrees with me u are a disgusting mistake" we looked at him like he was crazy but then she said "over my dead body and remember how it ended last time" I saw his eyes widen with fear but he then continued to say "u have 4 days to come back to hell with me or I will start a war"