Part 3

"Mam, it was me that made the noise upstairs, so don't worry", he confessed.

"But how....did....you....? I'm confused", she says.

"I threw a piece of brick at the bedroom window so you could come running to open the front door and get my help", he stated.

"Please get out now!", she ordered.

"No, you cant make me get out", he said with attitude.

The man walked to towards the home phone and found a pair of scissors next to it, then he cut the telephone line so she doesn't call the police. He took a seat on the sofa and told her to sit down. Lucy sat down but a big distance away from him. She thinks that he might be the murderer. 

"My name is Micheal", he introduced.

"Whats yours?", he added

"My...my...my names Lucy. Please don't hurt me", she said while shaking.

"Don't worry Lucy, I wont hurt you and why would I hurt you. You don't think I'm the murderer do you?", he asks.

Lucy didn't reply and instead just sat still with a frightened face. Micheal was waiting for an answer but since she wasn't replying, he decided to go to the kitchen and make himself a cup of coffee. Lucy thought to herself that this is her chance to run away out through that front door out of this house thinking that Micheal is the murderer even though he denies it. So Lucy looked behind her to check if hes actually in the kitchen and Lucy found her chance and ran for it. She quickly unlocked the locks and manages to open it until she suddenly bumps into a stranger who was standing at the front door suspiciously in the pouring rain. This man is quite tall, has a short beard, looks like a druggy, stinks of cigarettes and alcohol, and had a gun in his hand. Without even thinking she told him that a man is in her house that could be the murderer. She didn't even see the gun in his hand. She let the strange man into her house.

"I'm a police so don't worry, I'll sort this out. Whats your name?", said the strange man.

"My name is Lucy", she said innocently.

"Where is he then?", he whispered.

"In the kitchen", she said.

"Whats your name? I mean...what do I call you?", Lucy added.

"Just call me whatever", he replies.

The man went to the kitchen and grabbed Micheal by the shoulders and made him sit on the chair. He also instructed Lucy to get some rope so he could tie Micheal to the chair. Micheal was confused and started questioning Lucy.

"Mam, what happened? Do you still think I'm the murderer? And who is this lunatic that's tying me up?", Micheal questioned.

"Micheal, please just tell me the truth, are you the murderer? And I dont know this man, I just bumped into him when I was trying to run away from you while you were in the kitchen making coffee for yourself", Lucy answered.

"Lucy, are you crazy! I'm not the murderer. And you don't even know this man and you already started trusting him. For once have you even thought that he could be the killer?!", Micheal shouted out.