Part 4

Lucy just realized that after Micheal reminded her about the other guy who claims that he's a police. She turned to look at both at the same time and moved backwards at a fair distance. 

"I'm going to call the police now, the real police! I've had enough of this, I'm even more vulnerable now", Lucy shouted.

"Look Lucy...I'll be honest, I'm not a police, I'm just a burglar but NOT a murderer", admitted the man.

Lucy walked towards the phone and realized that someone had cut off the phone line. Micheal and the man looked at each other with confused faces and Lucy ran to the kitchen whilst screaming a lot. She got shocked when she saw that her white fluffy kitten was cut into pieces on the staircase. A lot of blood was dripping down the stairs and Lucy couldn't stop making frightened noises. Micheal and the burglar followed her to see what happened. The burglar wanted to calm her down by covering her mouth with his hand and telling her to be quiet. But Micheal thought he was doing the opposite, he thought he was trying to kill her so he could could frame Micheal so Micheal quickly grabbed a knife from the kitchen and stabbed the burglar in the back which made the burglar let go of Lucy. Lucy was on the floor crying and breathing heavily. The burglar fell to the floor and his eyes closed. Micheal assumed he was dead and just left him there. Lucy now thinks its Micheal that's the murderer. At first she thought it was Micheal, then the burglar man , and now Micheal again. Lucy started running up the stairs and then opened the attic door and hid there. Micheal followed her into the attic and tried persuading her that hes not the killer. Micheal suggested to look around the whole mansion to see if its safe and as soon as he turned around to exit the attic, he tripped over something.

Whatever it was that he tripped over looked like a dead body covered up in a blanket. He moved away the blanket and sees its a man. Micheal got confused. The dead man was also wearing a suit, his white shirt had a lot of blood stains, and on his blazer was a card pinned to it that says his name.

"Mr.Jackson? How can it be?", said Micheal.

He sees that there's two other bodies next to Mr.Jackson's, a body of a woman which could be the wife of Mr.Jackson and also a body of a 3-5 years old boy which could be the child of Mr.Jackson. Micheal looked at the place where Lucy was hiding and she was gone!

He looked behind him and sees Lucy staring at him with a murderers face, a angry face, she was also holding a knife in her hand, and it was a very sharp and fine knife. Micheal was blank and started to walk backwards and then he tripped over the body and couldn't get up in time. Lucy used the knife and cut off his thumb. Micheal yelled but obviously there was no one to hear him. He got up and ran for the roof door. Luckily it wasn't locked. He ran out of that door and on the roof outside. The pouring rain makes it hard for Micheal to see Lucy and also he lost his glasses which makes it even hard.

Lucy comes slowly towards him with a vicious face staring straight at him. Then, Micheal unfortunately falls to the floor again by slipping in the rain. Lucy tries stabbing him but he pins her down to the floor to take the knife off her hand and chuck it away from her. 

The burglar man with no identity comes at the roof with his hand on his back. And he sees that Micheal has pinned her down with his bloody hands. The burglar man grabs Micheal by the neck and strangles him to death. 

"Don't worry Lucy, Micheal's dead now and he wont hurt you ever again", the burglar man says as hes relieved, not knowing that Lucy is the killer.

Lucy does a laugh that sounds like a killer. The burglar man turns around and looks at Lucy with a puzzled face. Lucy clutches the knife in her hand from the floor. She walks towards him and chucks the knife into his right side shoulder. He falls to the floor and Lucy yanks the knife back out from his shoulder and this time she stabs him in the chest. He gets up and runs but ended up falling off the roof and now hes dead. Lucy does a hard vicious laugh as though her mission had been accomplished. All this time she was pretending to be innocent but really she was the killer that the police are looking for.

She has a big smile on her face. Lucy drags Micheal's body inside and covers it with a blanket and covers the other three bodies with the blankets. She goes downstairs to the bottom of the stairs with her head held high and crazily apologizes to her cut up kitten for killing it.

Lucy goes to the kitchen and fills a silver metal bucket with water and whits pieces of cloths, she starts to wipe the blood stains off the floor near the stairs and on the stairs, then she goes upstairs and cleans a little bit more blood in the attic. She found Micheal's thumb and goes back on to the roof and throws the thumb as far as possible with a big smile on her face.

After she had cleaned all the blood stains, she goes into the bathroom and has a shower. 10 minutes later shes out and shes wearing a expensive dress that most probably belongs to Mr.Jackson's wife. Lucy goes downstairs and cuts slices of cheesy loaf, puts them on a plate, and sits on the sofa in the living room to watch some TV.

7:32am now. Lucy turns off the TV and tidies the living by fixing the cushions. Suddenly, someone rings the door bell. Lucy acts as if shes scared when really shes not. 

"Who is it?", she asks.

"Hi, I'm looking for Mr.Jackson, is he home?", said a man on the front door.

The rain has stopped finally. But Lucy's face got more happy because there's going to be another person added to the list of her kills.

THE END