I

(Chapter One)   
  ~=~  MY FIRST BOOK IM SORRY IF ITS NOT AS AMAZING AS  THE ONES YOU HAVE READ BUT. PLEASE ENJOY!  ~=~

   Only the roaring truck was able to be heard. Her eye watching the trees pass by her which was a green and brown blur.  She looks over to her father with a tired smile and he smiles back, "You excited?" He spoke as if this was a new thing, them moving. They moved all the time.

      Lyric sighs and shrugs "I guess. Can't wait to make friends again and move.. again" she rolled her silver blue eyes and crosses her arms.

      "Come on don't be like that! This is going to be different okay?" He gives Lyric a gentle and kind smile. Her dad puts on music, country music. Lyric makes a annoyed face and puts her ear buds in to block the country music out that was playing with the music she does actually like.

      The song that was playing on her spotify exactly explained  how she felt about a guy she's been talking too for months now because he lives where she now lives. 'I Hate You, I Love You'. She was excited to meet him, yes she has a tiny crush on him. His name makes her heart skip a beat, L.J. Marshall  Sadly, he has been to busy to text back but she is starting to have deep feelings for him.

    While Lyric waits to arrive in Toronto, Canada where her mother and brother were at she close her eyes. Listening close to the lyrics of the music that she was listening to making her fall into slumber hoping that'll help pass time. She couldn't dream anything. She was only able to think of what this move will be like. How bad it can end up. How dramatic it could be. Even in sleep she was paranoid and that was her only time to drown out the thoughts and feelings but this time she cant.

~=~=~=~A RANDOM TIME SKIP :D~=~=~=~

   Lyric gets woken up by her father shoving her shoulder, "Hey, Sport. Were finnaly here. Wake up." He chuckles, "Time to unpack the truck." Her father continues on shoving her until Lyric swats her hand away.

   "Yeah, Yeah. Im awake calm down." She groaned rubbing her eyes and sits up straight. Lyric puts all the stuff she had out while in the truck she shoves in to her book bag. She wrapped her ear buds around her phone and puts that in the pocket of her hoodie. Unbuckling her seat belt and groans opening the trucks door. Swinging her legs out of the truck to get jumped scared by her idiot of a brother, Bruce.

  "BOO!" He jumped in front of Lyric and she gasps swinging her bag at him. A soft growl leaves his lips putting his hand on his chest, "HEY! What was that for?!" He yelled and shakes his head when all of a sudden he bursts into laughter and hugs her.

  She starts to laugh also and hugs him back, "That's what you get when you scare your sister who has reflexes." A snort leaves her lips and Bruce mocks her. "It is seriously good to see you! Its been extremely boring this past month trying to finish up the school year without my big brother."

   "I feel you on that," Bruce smiled looking down at his younger sister who was at-least a foot and a half shorter then him, "I missed my short little sister that i love to pick on" He snickered and ruffles her hair. 

       Lyrics face goes read "H-Hey! I'm not short i'm fu-" She gets cut off by hearing her parents clear there throat and sighs. "I'm not done with you" she mumbled and pokes his stomach whilst turning her attention to their parents.

   "You two know what to do. Nothing new. Bruce you just finished university and wanted to move closer because you heard we were. Lyric you recently moved because of family are here and you need to help them." Her mother claps her hands together with a smile, "Same procedure like every other time we have moved. Do not tell anyone the reason why we are here." She nods looking at the two sternly, "We dont need to be found."

   Bruce and Lyric both look at each other and sighs. Looking back at their mother they both answered her, "Yes mother, we understand." They both hated this, lying to everyone. When ever they move they cant even stay in contact with the people they did befriend.

   "Me and your mother know how exhausting moving all the time is. Hey we dont like it either. But its what we gotta do to stay safe." Their father happily said, "Maybe we will finally be okay and stay for the first time in forever.

   Lyric rolled her eyes and shaked her head as she looked down, "Yeah. Thats what you said last time and the time before that and the time before that." Lyric muttered under her breath. Shes tired of being told that. Each time they move her and Bruce get told twenty four seven that itll be different or they will finally be able to stay. Its never true and she always gets her hopes up.

  After a few seconds of silence everyone started to walk to the back of the truck to start getting the boxes and furniture for the Castos new house. Bruce pats Lyrics back to tell her that its time to focus and get her butt moving. She huffs and goes up the ramp of the truck and grabs the first box she sees that says 'Harmonys Room'. A frown forms on her lips and starts to walk into the house and up the marble stairs to her room. Her eyes wandered the strange room that was already painted in a Royal Blue Matte, her favorite. She could tell her parents are trying to make her seem like she is at home. 

   'Maybe.. This wont be to bad.' She thinks to her self setting down the box and turns around to go back to the truck to get more boxes.

FIRST BOOK

Im so very sorry that it is not that fantastic. 

I hope yall like the rest of the story!

WORD COUNT:1038