IV

Chapter Four

Look. I was having a bad day and im sorry about that. All today i heard about you and I. It made me snap.

Yeah well you shouldnt blame me then. It made me feel sick to my stomach.

Let me repay you. Bagel shop? I remember you like blue berry cinnamon.

Mmm.. I dont know..

PLZZZZZZZZZ

FINEEEE. lol

Seeyah after school.

Yep seeyah.

Honestly that was amazing. He remembered my favorite mood bagel is Blue Berry cinnamon. That means he cares enough to remember stupid "mood" foods like that. I love that kind of bagel because it reminds me of a blueberry crumble cake. The mixture of flavors make me smile because its like happiness and hope all in one. I guess me and L.J.'s "Friendship" is just like a blueberry cinnamon bagel. I want myself to be the same even for the outburst and hurting my feelings but how could i stay mad at him.

I stayed in the nurses room for a few periods. I didn't really want to deal with classes with so much on my mind plus being drained. School work and teenage drama did not combine! How do adults think we can survive that much stress like for real. I'm 15 years old and i'm probably already getting grey hairs and losing it in the process. I missed lunch so i was honestly hyped for bagels. Of course i couldn't miss out on the great and fantastic gym class (Which was 8th period) and I heard boys from by grade just sit down and watch up girls play.

I approached to my 8th grade locker room door and takes a deep breath. Slowly shuffling my feet into the locker room with my gym bag dragging behind me. Good thing about this class was that i knew one person in this class and it was Lizzie. Oh thank lord she was here or id be lonely with the jogging for 2 minutes. I would die because i need to talk and run. A huge grin stayed on my face as i slid next to Lizzie and starts to change. We talked a little until we were forced to leave the locker room and go into the gym for the run.

Whilst i pant and wheeze when the two minuets were up for running i saw L.J. in the corner of my eye and hes waving me over. I look around and Jogs towards him which was under the bleachers. I look back as i enter the underneath of the bleachers to feel myself get pushed up to the wall. My eyes widen as i stay in to his eyes confused. All i saw was his silver like eyes darken making me melt from the color change.

My face turns read as I hear his deep voice break the silence while he leans down. He whispered in my ear, "I had to see you before the bagels. " Which made my bones quiver. I felt him kiss my jaw and up to my lips. I kissed him back but then i pulled away.

"W..Wait. This doesnt make sense. We just officially met why are you kissing me..?" I whispered and swallows my own saliva.

"Remember how we used to talk about how we wished to know how our lips felt. Well our wish came true." He winked and a chuckle leaves both of our lips.

"Well then thanks?" I questioned and shrugs. "So about the bagels.." I grin.

I heard him laugh under his breath, "Yes. We still are going to get bagels after this... Baby-Girl." He bit his lip and winks. I felt my heart start to race even faster as if i was a race horse racing to win. I kiss his lips wrapping my arms around his neck and.. well that's all I can say.

We walked from under the bleachers just as the bell rings and i hug him and run into the locker rooms. I showered and washed myself in the locker room showers. My face all red as i think about what has just happened i think 15 minuets ago? I dry my hair off to see everyone was gone and i get into my school clothes. I shrug not even doing my make up again because my eyeliner was water proof and still slayed.

I pushed open the door to the entrance of the school to see L.J. waiting for me in his 1970's Shelby Cobra that was all blue with a black strip. I started bouncing up and down to see a old model of a Shelby Cobra. I race down already sliding into the seat. I run my fingers on the console and squeals. I was like a little kid in a candy shop. This car was my candy that made me hyped.

"You were not kidding!" I squealed, "You have a SHELBY COBRA 1970's MODEL!!"

"Yes i do" He laughed. Oh his laugh. But at this moment was about his car.

"Now start er' up and get a move in. I want the bagel and hear this bad boy roar" I giggled and looked at him with a giant smile and closed eyes. After that all i heard was the music of the engine roaring.

Then boom the music of the engine made time go fast. My gaze stayed on L.J. and we soon arrived to the bagel store called "The Bagel Hut". My stomach ached and groaned and because of that he laughed. He laughed at ME because i was hungry. I growled and punched his shoulder.

"Hey! I didn't eat at all today i was asleep in the nurses literally 6 periods." I snorted and licks my lips getting out of the car and walks towards the door and i get cut off by L.J. opening the door for me. I smile and nods my head, "Why thank you, you kind sir." and I walked in.

We stood in line talking and ordering our bagels. We found a spot and sat down . Our hot chocolates followed behind. I causally sipped at the hot coco and winced from the burning sensation hit my tongue. I quickly place down the mug and i grab my tongue whining. L.J. covered his mouth holding in his laughter. I narrowed my eyes whilst my tongue cools down and same with the hot coco. I take a deep breath and smiled.

Our bagels were placed down in front of us. Blue Berry for me and A cinnamon raisin one for L.J. which he loved. We didn't hesitate and dug into them. I groaned as i chew my food and let the flavors adventure my mouth. This was pretty much the only thing that happened besides us talking for hours and forgetting time. I was snapped back into reality when i get called from my brother.

"Where are you?!?"Bruce yelled frantically.

"Bagel hut. Why..?" i calmly said.

"Mom finally left. She had it with our moving. She found some one better." Bruce whispered into the phone. I heard mom and dad fighting.

"W..What..?" I looked down and said shakingly

She left? Today just got better too.

Word Count : 1181

Oh my god I made this when I was like 15? I'm cringing  2018 was my down fall lol
I tried.