Chapter 1: My New Roomate

Jessie's pov:

"mom I'm gonna miss you so much." I said with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"sweetie don't cry you'll be fine you have got your friends with you every step of the way." she said with a bit of sadness in her voice.

"I know mum but after what happened with dad I don't want to leave you." so I'm just gonna say it my dad died a couple months ago I'm a car crash and my mum hasn't slept since.

"sweetie I'll be fine I have to get past it one way or another." I can tell that she doesn't want me to go but she wants me to have the best grade I can get so that I can become an athlete.

"Okay but I am going to call you every chance I get Okay." I said with a bit more confidence.

"Okay sweetie I'll love that and don't forget I want to know who your rooming with."

"yeas mum Okay. Right I gotta go or I'm gonna be late I love you byeee."

"bye sweetie I love you too." I gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek goodbye. My drive is gonna take about 2-3 hours.

----------------------------------

I arrive at the college and head to the front office where a women in her forties was sat.

"hello miss can I help you." she said with a big smile on her face.

"yes could I have my dorm key and number please."

"yes what's your name sweetheart." she said still with a big smile on her face

"Jessica Price."

"umm.... Okay dorm 269 and hear is your key." she said handing me my key.

"thank you." I say before walking of.

I finally found my dorm and unlock the door and walk in. It is very nice in hear there are two double beds and there is a big walk in wardrobe. The bathroom is huge and one of the walls is just a mirror. I walk back out and into the kitchen the cupboards and the fridge are already filled there are plates bowls and cutlery as well. The sides a marble and very shiny and an island in the middle with stools round it. Then the is the living room there is a large TV and a very soft sofa.

"hey princess." I heard a deep voice behind me.

"arhhhh." I screamed as I turned round to see a handsome boy standing there he had hazelnut eyes and the most sexyist body I have ever seen in my life. This is gonna be fun.

"calm down princess I didn't mean to scare you I'm sorry." he said with a soft voice.

"it's fine. I'm Jessica but you can call me Jessie." I said with a smile on my face.

"I'm Brandon and I'm gonna call you kitten." he said with a smirk

we stare into each other's eyes for about 20 seconds until he came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I could get used to this." I said with a smirk and he just laughed and kissed me and the cheek before walking to the sofa to sit down."so which bed do u want." I asked him to end the silence between us.

"I'd rather share with you kitten." he said with a smirk.

"I'm fine with that." I said walking over to him and sat down so I was straddling on him.

He looked into my eyes then to my lips and before I knew it he crashed his soft lips into mine. I didn't pull away I kissed him back his tongue was going across my bottom lip for entry I tease him for a bit the he squeezed my ass and I gasped his tongue was then in my mouth. We pulled away needing to breathe.

Brandon's pov:
We pulled away from the kiss to catch our breathe. She is the best kisser ever.

"so.... Do you need any help with your things." I asked her.

"umm.... Sure I need to get my suitcases out of my car."

"Okay let's go." I can tell I'm gonna get along with her very well.

Jessie's pov:

We head out to my Aldi R8 he looks surprised at the car.

"wow nice car." he's said in a shocked voice.

"haha it's not that much of a big deal."

We get my things and go back to our dorm we both start putting all of our things away. When I'm done I message lizzie. She has been my best friend since kindergarten and I don't think we are gonna fall out soon.

J:hey girlll 💖

It doesn't take her very long to answer.

L:hey jess what's up babes 😍

J:just wanted to see is you wanted to meet for lunch 💖

L:Yeah sure meet me at front office in 20 minutes Okay 😍

J: Okay babes Ly cya soon 💖

L:bye babes Ly2 😍

---------------------------------------

I head down to the front office and see lizzie.

"hey lizzie."

"hey babes how are you?"

"I'm good thanks. what bout you?"

"I'm good thanks."

We go to the lunch hall and some boys call us over and they are very good looking.

"hey princess." one of the boys with dark hair says

"hey handsome." I walk over to him and sit down so that I am straddling his waist.

"I am having a party tonight and wondered if you and your friend would like to come."

"yeah sure we'd love to come."

"bring your bikini it's a pool party."

"okay I won't forget it."

----------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you're enjoying it so far comment what you would like to happen with Jessie and her gorgeous roommate Brandon. I will also be putting pictures of the people as we go through the story Thanks for reading I love you all and I hope it goes well for the first story I have started I love you all will be updating whenever I can 😍💖🌎💋💍🔥😘