All She Ever Wanted Doesnt Exist.

Chapter one:

Guys are confusing. Don't you think? One minute they act like they care, and the next minute you don't exist in there world. You think they love you, but the only thing they love is what is on the outside, not the inside. It almost seems like you will never meet an amazing guy, because they are all visually impaired. That is where my story comes in. My name is Kaitlyn Freeland. (True story. All names have been changed.)

In the 8th grade I was automatically drawn to a gorgeous boy with blonde hair, and light blue eyes. His name was Braden Taylor. He was popular. I was not. He was loud. I was quiet. I never dreamed he would talk to me, until in math class, we were assigned the same table. He sat across from me. One day, it was only me, him, and another unpopular girl at our table.

"Who do you guys like in our grade?" Braden asked randomly.

The other girl, who's name I think was Selena, awnsered and told him she liked him. WOW! That was a very open awnser.

"You?" She asked Braden.

"You guys have to promise not to tell anyone!" He said seriously.

We both nodded in agreement.

"Kelsey and Kasey." He said quietly so nobody else could hear him.

My heart dropped, because I wanted it to be me. I just smiled and said cool. Then their heads both turned to me.

"Your turn?" Braden said.

Oh shit!

"Nobody." I said a little to quickly.

"Lies!" He laughed. "Just tell me!"

"Somebody in this room." I gave a hint.

"Daniel?"

"Nope!"

"Micheal?"

"Nope!"

"Me?" He asked.

Oh shit. I couldn't stop myself from blushing.

All of a sudden I was saved by the teacher. Thank god. I payed attention to the front because I couldn't look at him. My face was most likely still red.

I felt my folder tug from under my arm. I turned to see Braden writting something on it, but I kept my head forward until the bell rang. I waited to read it until he was out of sight. I was shocked.

I now had Braden Taylor's number.