Chapter two

As soon as I got home I stored Braden's number in my phone. I was practically jumping off walls with joy. I mean it took me 10 minutes to decide what to text for Christ sakes. Hi? Hey? Yo? But I finally decided on "hey it's kaitlyn."

He didn't text back after a while, so I was giving up hope he would.

*beep*beep

My phone went off. Ugh. It wasn't Braden. It was my ex Tanner Dayton (remember names have been changed).

Although we broke up more than a month ago, I still couldn't bring myself to talk to him. He put me through so much hurt, and pain. Well that's another story you will hear about later on in the story.

*beep*beep

So help me god if it's Tanner....

No need to finish that sentence because Braden's name popes up. I was nervous to open it but did anyway.

"What's up(:"

Omg! Smiley face!!

Then the conversation starts out normally. All the boring text messages.

Then he randomly asks,"you a virgin!"

Hell yeah, but I only replyed with "Yeah."

"Good(:"

The conversation carried on a little more until he said he had to go. I was sitting there thinking about his question. I was a virgin. I wanted Braden to want me. I didn't really care what way. Maybe that's where I went wrong.

-------------------------

In math class the following day the teacher only talked for 10 minutes then handed out a work sheet to have completed. I figured Braden would go work with his friends, but instead e called me over because he needed help. Hmmm?

I st on y knees beside him, which was in the back of the room in a corner. "What do you need help with?"

"Nothing. Let's just talk." He said.

"About what?"

"We should be FWBs."

"I don't know," I awnsered after a while.

"Come on! Please!" He pleads.

"Okay. Yes."

There's my mistake. Saying yes to him. This is where I let myself fall down hill. Where I lost all respect for myself. I didn't know then, but I know now. That is why I decided to put this particular part of the story in here. This is only the beginning.