Meeting Leonardo

Btw, that is your mutant form.

Your pov

I was standing on the roof of a building in my mutant car form sobbing my eyes out. They killed my family. The kraang. They will pay...

I continued to cry until I heard something behind me. "Are.. you okay?" I heard a male voice ask. "N-no.." I looked around, all I saw was shadows. "What's wrong?" He asked. He sounded concerned. A thing that I have not heard in a long time.
"T-t-the k-kraang...they k-killed them" I said choking on my sobs. I turned towards a sound and and saw a blues masked turtle with the most enchanting blue eyes I have ever seen.
He looked at me and smiled. It almost made me wanna smile to. "Well, my name is Leonardo, Leo for short." He said. "Um, I y/n". He started talking again. "If you want, you can stay with me. Only if you want to, you do t have to!!" He said hiding the bit of blush on his face. "Um... Okay. Thank you." I calmed my sobs down to Crys, down to hiccups. We walked and talked all the way down to the sewer. "So, are you always a cat, or can you change?" He asked curiously. "Oh!, Of course I can change." I said I sat down and started thinking of being human.
I changed into my normal self with my knee high baby blue dress with colorful flowers on it. Leo looked shocked. I turned to hop down the sewer and smirked at his shocked face. He straightened up and hopped down after me.
Now all that I was thinking was...
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
..
Had I fallen for him????