Sad Song

I'm just A Sad Song
LOL! I can't think of anything else what can I name in this chapter. So I remembered the song that was Sang by We The Kings ft. Elena Coats.....Sad Song. Hehe.....

Subaru's POV
I wonder if Miko and Yū told Yume already.
Flashback
"Subaru-kun, we have to tell you something" Miko said as she approached to me. "It is about Yume-chan." Yū added. "What is it?" I asked. "See, look, it is our fault why you and Yume got into a fight. We helped Sanya to ruin your relationship." Miko explained sadly. "We are really sorry. And it is okay with us for you to get mad at us." Yū said looking down. My eyes widened. I bit my mouth. "Daijobou. I understand that." I replied calmly. Miko and Yū smiled at me and I smiled back. "It is also my fault. I should've told Yume. So I don't have the right getmad at you since it is also my mistake." I explained, "Better yet, you should tell Yume right now." I added. They nodded and then left.
End of Flashback

I am really worried this time.
I grab my mandolin(A mandolin is one of a guitar groups, you know like Banjo, violin, IDK what group are they called), and went to the balcony, I sat down on he staircase and played my mandolin, I strummed and another and another as I started playing the instrument. I then sang a song.

'You and I
We're like fireworks,
and symphonies, exploding in the sky
With you,
I'm alive,
Like all the missing pieces
Of my HEART they finally COLLIDE

So stop time right here in the moonlight
Cause I don't ever want to my eyes

(Chorus)
-Without you, I feel broke like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn like a sail in storm
Without you, I'm just a Sad song

(Bridge)
You're the perfect MELODY
The only HARMONY
I wanna hear
Your my FAVORITE PART OF ME
With you STANDING NEXT TO ME
I've got nothing to FEAR

(Repeat Chorus twice)

(I shortcut the song, hehe so sorry. Here is the full lyrics)

I smiled.....
I then heard a familiar voice, I saw it was Yume. "One day........Yume, One day....." I whispered to myself as I stared at Yume.

Okie done!!