Teleportation 2-2

~Lightning goes around town looking for any clues of Cloud. She eventually sees a stadium with massive amounts of noise coming out of it. She enters and sees Yuna on the stage singing.~

Guard: Excuse me ma'am, you may not walk on stage.

~Lightning kills the guard. Yuna's attention turns to Lightning.~

Yuna: Please get off the stage!

Lightning: I refuse!

~Yuna hits Lightning and Lightning falls to the ground.~

Lightning: Don't put up a challenge if you can't be victorious.

Yuna: Let's do it!

~Lightning battles with Yuna, and Lightning defeats Yuna.~

Yuna: Why.....Why me?

~Lightning sends Yuna up to Earth.~

Hope: Light, it's time to return to Earth.

~Lightning get teleported to Earth.~

Serah: Light, why are you bringing these people on Earth? All they want to do is start ruckus.

Mog: Kupo!

Lightning: Sister, we know will finally know about the past.

Snow: Forget about the past! You are messing with the timeline! You will bring chaos back! Please Light, stop!

Lightning: I will do this! Even if this is the last god damn thing I do! Every challenge shall be accepted!

Vanille: Wow, what had gotten into you? I've never seen this side of you Light.

~While Lightning is sleeping, her eyes open and it is darkly red. She then begins reminiscing the past.~

~End of Teleportation 2-2~