Jaizra pt 3

Party

"Truth or Dare!!!!!" Sabine yelled as the gang got on the floor.

"Whyyyyy that​is like, the most cliche game to play at  a party" Jai moaned

"You're just a sissy" Zare replied.

"Why you-" Jai yelled at he pounced on Zare.

"Guys, stop" Ezra said.

"Fine" the two boys said in unison. Zare sat next to Sabine while Jai sat next to Ezra.

"I'll start! Ezra, truth or dare?" Sabine chirped

"Truth"

"Is it true you and Jai had se-" Sabine could've finish her sentence due to Ezra pouncing on her.

"P13 FOR THE READERS SABINE" He yelled.

"Mmfh Fiiineee is it true you and Jai "made love" in your room yesterday while your parents wasn't home?" Sabine asked

Ezra sighed " how do you even know that. Its like you .. have a... SECURITY CAMERA IN MY ROOM?"

"Maaaaaaybe" Sabine shrugged innocently "Next"

Ezra sighed again and asked Jai "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

Before, Ezra could dare him, Sabine cut in.

"I dare you to play Too Hott with Ezra here and now."

"Why me?!" Ezra asked, super frustrated.

"Cause we all ship you two, right Zare?"

"Yep"

At this point, Jai's face had gone crimson.

"F-fine. Let's play, E-ezra"

Ezra and Jai sat closer to each other and began. It started slow, with neither wanting to move but they soon warmed up and battled for manly dominance.

"YOU BETTER WIN, EZRA. I HAVE MY BET ON YOU" SABINE YELLED

Ezra raised his efforts and before long, he felt Jai's slender fingers gripping onto him.

"WHOOO YES EZRA WON YOU OWE ME ZARE YOU OWE ME" Sabine was ecstatic but when  she turned to face the two boys, Too Hott has now turned into a very heated make out.

"Whoa.. get a room, you two" Zare commented