Kanan and Hera

Kanan wiped his mouth using his napkin and sighed. This was his first date with Hera and boy was it long

"Kanan, wanna come over to my place later?" Hera asked in her usual tone.

"Sure. Why not." Kanan replied with a smile. Guess I am staying over again, he thought

~a few hours later~

~Kanan's POV

After shopping and stuff, we arrived at Hera's place. While she went into her room to keep the things that we bought (or I bought) away, I digged the fridge for beer. At last, I found two precious vans left and took it out.

Hera and I have been dating for quite some time now and I decided that today would be the day I pop the question.

Hera came back and before I could say anything, she spoke first

"Before we jump into conversation, I wanna play a game." She said

"What game?" I hate games

"Too hott" she said and my eyes widened. Too hott? But that is my least favorite game. I played that before with my ex and I lost. The punishment? I broke up with her. It was a traumatic experience. But I can't say no to her either.

"Okay, we'll play." I said. We adjusted positions on the couch and started kissing. A warm, tingly feeling started to well up in me. This is so pleasurable. Suddenly, her hands reached up and held on to my shoulders. I broke the kiss.

"Ha, I won." I said with a smile.

She frowned and said "Guess you did. What do you want?"

I thought about it. "I want you to marry me." I quickly got down on my knee and proposed. "Hera Syndulla, would you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Tears were glistening in her eyes now. "Oh, Kanan, yes!"

I felt like I was I was the luckiest man alive. I stood up and hugged her. "So I guess we're engaged now?"

"I guess we are." She replied and we laughed