Mia and Roderick

*There will be mature content towards the end*

Mia

What was Dean saying Roderick was my best friend he only saw me as a sister never once did i question the way he felt for me was more than that but when i thought about it i remembered every time i would go on dates or talk to boys he'd get really jealous or when he'd look into my eyes longingly or how he'd hug me and kiss my tears away when i was sad or how he'd stand up for me

OMG!

He was in love with me and had been for years now.

But why would he keep this from me? why would he go on loving me in silence? why?.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"tell you what" he asked

"that you were in love with me"

"who told you?"

"Dean he thought i already knew though"

"Yeah there was a time when i did believe you knew but i knew you'd never bring those guys that you were dating around the to rub in my face or something"

"you're right if i did know i definitely wouldn't even dream of being with other guys or bringing them around home ever. But you wanna know what i would have done?" i said staring at his handsome face.

"What?" he asked

walking forward i place the palm of my hands on his cheek i always thought he was hot and i always felt that there was more than just friendship between us.

i lifted up on tip toes moving my mouth towards his breath hitched a huge feeling of want went through me.

"This is what i would of done"i said grabbing the back of his head and smashing my lips to his.

Asoon as our lips met a shudder went through me and warmth spread through my body.

My hands went into play

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" i said pecking his lips.

"you don't know how long ive dreamed to hear you say this to me" he says holding my face between his hands, with the biggest smile I've ever seen written across his handsome face.

Then his mouth came crashing down on mine moments later and we were practically fucking until.

"Well well well looks like someone finally caught on for once" someone said making us break apart immediately.

Realising it was Dean who said it made me flush red so i burried in his chest to hid my bright red face.

"Yeah looks like someone has" Roderick said i could feel the words he said vibrating from his chest giving me a quick kiss on the head.

"Mia since you and Roderick were basically having sex in the front of the cafe im sure you'd want to continue this somewhere else more private and since your Averys ride you'll probably be worried about her but thats okay because i shall be her ride you two don't have to worry just go and fuck already Lord knows how long you two are overdue for that " Dean said.

Roderick picked me up fast and slung me over his shoulder and ran as to my car.

"Hand me the keys" he said.

Pulling out the keys from my pocket i hand them over to him.

Starting the car and off we go.

We arrived at our shared apartment, as soon as we got in the clothes and were being ripped off of each other. There were no words spoken we knew exactly what we wanted.

******* Mature content ********

When all the clothes were off Roderick stood in front of me looking my body up and down with a dark lustful gaze.

"You're so beautiful" he said before grabbing the back of my thighs and lifting me up taking me upstairs.

Heat spread through me as i felt his shaft comes in contact with my entrance.

a few minutes later and i was being flung onto his bed my legs spread and his face only centimeters from my pearl when he looks at me.

"Mia have you ever done this before" he asked me

"No you'll be my first"

he gives me a satisfied smile before he plunges his mouth down on my pearl.

pretty soon he had me squirming and moaning out loud it was beginning to be too much his tongue his lips and then he plunged his finger inside of me making me cry out.

His finger and tongue started to go faster and faster sending me over the edge to the biggest orgasm i ever had.

He licked me clean and started kissing up my body until his lips found mine.

We made out for little while before he grabbed a condom from out of his drawer ripping it and sliding it on his growing erection giving me a questioning look i nod my head reassuring him.

One thrust and he was inside me tears welled up in my eyes as i felt my virginity being taken away.

Kissing my tears away he started to move slowly and lovingly in and out of me when i got used to the feeling i grabbed his behind and lifted my hips up to meet his thrust"faster"i tell him and he immediately picked up the speed ramming into me.

He flipped me over so i was on top of him feeling him inside me deeper "ride me" he said.

I started to move up and down pleasure went up my spine as he slapped my ass urging me to go faster.

We came so fast and intense together i fell on top of his chest thinking that we were done but he had other plans he flipped me over so that me so that i was faced down on the bed grabbing my hip he thrusted into me the bed started to bang against the wall.

coming for the the last time tonight he gently pulls out flipping me over so my back was now against the bed he placed himself beside me pulling me to him.

"I love you mia" he said

"I love you too Roderick"