Dawn of a new day

~forbidden love~

~skyler's p.o.v~

"You know that I'll love you forever" I said. " keep on saying that and that wont come true skyler" Emily said. "Aww c'mon we both know that we are mates." Yep. You heard me say it. I'm a werewolf/vampire/witch/.... My father says I am many things. I'm a powerful she-wolf. I'm the first one born with white hair mixed with black in 60,000 years. Yeah, I'm a rare one alright. But off topic: today me and my girlfriend are going to the movies. Did I mention: I am a lesbian. " Hurry up we are gonna be late Emily!" I pouted . "Okay!" She said. She is a vampire. I turned into a werewolf, Em got on my back and we ran out of my mansion. I know you may be wondering that our cloths rip, but they don't. Anyways, I can control all the elements : wind, water, fire,ice,lighting,rock.I can also levitate me and other things. I can fly with wings. 'Okay we are here.' I mind linked Emily. At the edge of the forest I transformed back to human. We were holding hands. " um... We'd like to get movie tickets to the movie - twilight!" Emily had interrupted me." Uh.. Yes 2 movie tickets please?" I said" okay right away." She smiled and gave them to us." Enjoy!" She said. she blushed and looked away. She was only 15 like my age. I'm 15 so is Emily. When we went I the theater no one was there. Me and Emily have it all to ourselves!!! Yes!

~Emma's p.o.v~

" Enjoy" I said with a big smile. She turned to look at me. But, I've never seen her before. " Okay Emma your done. You can go home or watch a movie?" Anthony asked. He always worried since he was my brother. But today I'm more focus on that girl who I've never seen. Thou she looked 16,older than me . " I think I'll go watch a movie. The movie Twilight!!" I said. My brother was the manager of the theater. When I went inside I saw the exact same girl there. She was kissing the other girl.

~1 hour later~

The movie was romantic. Yeah that comes from a nerd. I got up from my seat to go to the exit. And I guess they saw me. " hey um... What's your name?" One of the girls asked." I'm Emma. What's yours?" I asked." I'm skyler and this is my girlfriend Emily." She waved. I looked into skylers eyes. Electric blue" I love- I mean I like your eye color." Creepy? Did I just embarrassed myself? No!!! "we'll I gotta go. Bye!" I winked at them and went home. How embarrassing is that?! I walked home and saw josh. Josh is my boyfriend. Thou he threatens me. " hey! Emma what the hell are you doing!" He slapped me. " s..stop. P- people ar-are watching." I was afraid of him. " I don't care if people are watching!!!! All I care is that you are cheating on me!!" He yelled. I guessed he was drunk. I walked faster to my house. He followed me with his beer. When I got there,I saw it was trashed. Josh grabbed my hair and pulled it. " ahhh!!! Stop it hurts!!" I was crying. He dragged me to the room. He pushed me to the bed. Oh No! He was gonna rape me,when I heard the bedroom door open. There Anthony stood watching in shock. " th-this *burp* isn't wat it look likes" he said drunkly. Anthony grabs his shirt and yanked him out the door. He kicked him out." Don't you dare ever return here. Because I'll kick your ass!!!" He closed the door and quickly walked toward me." Muh hu hu muh " I cried non stop. " hey it's okay I'm here." He said a little sad. " okay." I said.

~skyler's p.o.v

Me and Emily ran back to my mansion were my father waited. I saw my pack members of 95 werewolves. " skyler rise, come to me." I walked toward him. " since your 15 , I now announce you, to be the new alpha of the pack!!" He yelled to everyone. Everyone bowed. I felt something, pain. I fell to the ground. " sky are you okay?" My father ran to me. I heard a twig snap. It was a hunter. I got up and ran to him. With one scratch I killed him. Then I heard something like twigs snapping. I felt all my organs move, bones snapping." arg!" I yelled in pain. Then I shifted. I was a really large wolf. Bigger than any normal wolf. ' hello' I mind linked . " stop!!" I voice yelled. I turned around, so did everyone. It was Emily . I walked toward her but something was controlling me. My tail slapped her into the air. I opened my mouth and a ball of fire came. But before she could die, Nate my brother . jumped high and caught her. The ball of fire went up to the air and exploded. Kaboom! There was a blinding flash. Once everything was normal I went back to human. " what the fuck skyler?!" Emily yelled at me. " oh we'll " shut your mouth skyler! " oh we'll?! Skyler you almost killed me for crying out loud! How that be okay!!" She shouted. " I rather you die." What the fuck is wrong with you skyler?! I was yelling in my mind. Those words hurt her more. " I wanna break up with you! Your too bitchy, you beg too much for anything! Your selfish Emily . And don't you think I don't know, you were cheating on me with another girl!" I felt like crying. "I- I'm sorry! " she ran full speed home since she was a vampire. My vision got blurry. I felt dizzy I saw everything gray then black, I blacked out.

~in dream~

I saw everything normal but I was in the forest. I saw a white and black wolf. They walked up to me and nuzzled me. I've never felt so warm in my life. It seem like the white wolf was trying to tell me something. Then I heard lighting. They shifted to humans. There was a man and woman standing there. " hello skyler" the women said. She had my electric blue eyes, but brown hair. " it's been awhile since we meant,daughter." The man said. He looked very powerful , like a god! He reminded me of myself. Blond hair, the tip of his hair was black, like mine. Very tall, muscular, kind, gentle, angry sometimes. It felt like I knew them somehow. " what do you mean daughter?" I asked." We asked a man take care of you for us. The other gods can't know your a god that is a werewolf and vampire like us" the man said. I ran up to them and hugged them. " I'm Poseidon this here is your mother Hera. This is the reason you can control earths elements. And your brother Nate is Zeus, he's actually your uncle. That is why when you touch someone you shock them really hard. He has my bloodline. Sorry but we have to go. But we will meet soon." He said. They turned into hawks and flew away. The ground shook and I was sucked into a black hole.

~ end of dream~

I woke up in cold sweat. 7:34 Am in the morning. ' we'll you better get ready to go to school' said eve. Eve is my wolf. 'Okay just hold on!' I yelled in my head. I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth. The went down stairs to the frig and grab a pack of blood and drank it quickly. I climbed out the window and took my skateboard. I started to go down the hill. I notice someone walking. I looked at them and they said" Watch out!!!" She yelled . I turned around and saw a ramp. Yes! My skateboard went over and I jumped 15 feet high up in the air. Then I landed perfectly. It was a successful jump. 8:00 AM. I walked inside the school. 'Standford high school ' I read in my mind. It was like a jungle in the school. I walked up to the office were there was a staff. " uhh... Excuse me but I'm new. My name is skyler,Alexandra,white fang. " I said. " okay just wait a moment. I'll call a student to guide you for the week." She walked out the office and left her phone. A few moments she came back with a student. " okay skyler this is Emma. She will guide you for a week." I walked up to her and shook her hand. Electric shocks went through my body. I looked in to her eyes. " let's go skyler" she said. I walked with her to the class: gym. I went to the locker and Emma handed me gym uniform. I took off my shirt and got dressed.

~Emma p.o.v.

I saw the same girl from the movie theater. When she took off her shirt I saw her abbess. Man she looked so sexy. She looked at me confused. My eyes darted right to left. " so hi. Did you transfer here recently?" I asked. A dark shadow filled her face." Yeah. I just transfer from another school." I almost didn't notice her already change. We went and sat down the bleachers. There we saw most people work out. One boy approached with a group of 3 girls and boys." Come here you" he said. Skyler walked up to him." What?!" She said annoyed. They walked out the gym and disappeared quickly. The class finished and the day went fast. My last class was history with mr. Hill. He had a bald head. He is a strict teacher, but I'm the teachers pet. Once class finish I spotted skyler looking very furious." You okay sky?" I asked. Her expression changed. She smiled lightly." I'm fine" she said. She looked real pretty with her long blond/black hair with electric blue eyes. This girl had an amazingly features. Her muscles showed. Wait what!? Why am I thinking about her that way. I'm not gay." Hello, earth to Emma? Are you there?" Skyler waved her hand in front of my face. My face flushed red. "