[4]

So.. I was stuck in a corner.

Izuku was else where, and Katsuki was about to catch me.

I just hope Izuku doesn't fall for the bait..

"H-hi... There.." I whispered, backing up each step he took, with 3 of mine.

Until I hit a wall.

"C-can you please let m-" I was interrupted by hearing Katsuki yell "QUIET!" As he walked up to me.

I screamed a bit, because he scared me, and my ears and tail popped out, and he stopped walking.

"Hm.." he looked at me, then started walking again, then grabbed me by my shoulder, turned me around and wrapped his arms around my stomach, lifting me up.

"You are really light.." He said, putting his head sort of next to mine, but a bit over it too.

"DEKU!! I CAUGHT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" He yelled, walking around, still holding me.

"G-girlfriend?! I-I am NOBODYs girlfriend!" I yelled at Katsuki.

"Uh-huh. I would deny it too if I was so desperate I had to go to Deku." He was trying to stir shit.

"I AM NOT IZUKUS GIRLFRIEND!!" I yelled right in Katsukis face, making him stop walking.

"Calm the fuck down, kitty!" He yelled with annoyance, and started walking again, while I tried to escape.

"Stop fucking moving! You are only going to make it harder for both of us." He said, walking slower and wobbling a bit, due to me kicking my legs around, and swinging my head and arms around.

"As long as it makes it harder on you, I don't care!" I yelled, finally breaking free!

I ran a huge 3 steps on my hands and knees, and a huge load of 2 steps on my feet before he caught me again, but this time, he accidentally grabbed my breast in one hand.

I froze, and turned red, and so did he.

Then everything went black.

[KATSUKIS POINT OF VIEW]

Oh no. I had accidentally grabbed her breast.

I just went bright red, and my whole mine went blank, as I stood there like a mindless zombie, holding this cute, neko girl in my arms, who had just passed out.

'Good job, Katsuki. You are a real hero! I mean villain.. or- ugh what ever! Why am I arguing with myself?!' I thought as I finally moved my head down to look at her.

She was still bright red, even though she was passed out, and her heart was beating so fast I could almost hear it, I swear.

Just then, Deku turned around the corner, and just stood there, and looked from me, to her, then her to me.

"K-Kacchan.. What the hell did you do to her?!" Deku yelled at me, getting all salty.

"I didn't mean to, you idiot, Deku!!" I yelled back, putting her down, and leaning her against the wall.

"So?! Look at what you did to her!! You made her pass out! How am I supposed to have a fair go at winning without a team-mate?!" He yelled, having a fair point.

But I mean, as if he was going to win either way!

"Well...!" I started, but cut myself off, not having anything to say.

"We will just have to call it off. Call it a tie." Deku said, looking me in the eye.

"Well, how about I take her to the nurse, while you try to beat the blue haired guy? That's fair and don't you fucking dare tell me it's not, Deku, or I'll kill you. 1v1." I yelled pointing at the cat girl.

"Fine. Take her to the nurse..." he trailed off, looking down at her in shock.

I looked down at her in curiosity, and saw her curled into a little ball, quietly snoring, drooling a bit.

We just stood there staring at her, in disbelief for what seemed like forever.

[YOUR POINT OF VIEW]

I woke up in the nurses office, for the second time, and it had only been 2 days of school!

As I sat up, I tried remembering what happened, then it hit me.

Katsuki had grabbed my...!!!

I slowly turned my head to the side, turning into a cherry once more, as I saw Katsuki sitting there.

"E- H- G- W- Eh?!?!!?!" I stuttered, flinging my arms around.

He rolled his eyes at my sudden out burst, clicking his tongue in annoyance. "How you feeling?"

"Y-y-y-y-you!!!-" I was about to yell at him, but I couldn't speak, I just sat there, yelling at him with no sound coming out.

"Sorry about before.. I didn't mean to.. But maybe you shouldn't have tried to fucking run away!" He yelled at me.

"Well.. m-maybe you shouldn't have captured me!" I yelled back, trying to stand up, my knees wobbling because I was so embarrassed and angry.

"Well maybe Deku shouldn't have ran away!" He yelled.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have tried to K-KILL Izuku!"

"Well maybe All Might shouldn't have paired you two up!"

"Well maybe you should stop being such a hot head!" I covered my mouth after saying that. I hate insulting people, it makes me feel really guilty and clammy later on.

"Why are you covering your mouth?!" He asked, still trying to pick a fight.

"I-I'm sorry!" I said, bowing.

"Why the fuck are you apologising?!" He asked.

"Well, you have had to bring me here twice.. And I'm sorry about the name I called you just now.." I apologised, looking up at him, smiling with slight tears in my eyes, from forcing my legs to work. "Bye, Katuki!" I yelled, waving, and running away, but I looked at him from the corner of my eye, through the window of the nurses office, and he was blushing. As soon as I saw him blushing, it hit me like a bag of potato chips, and I tripped over, but luckily no one saw.

I ran home smiling, and as soon as I got home, I went straight to my room, and laid on my bed, hugging a pillow and giggling, but still embarrassed.

'I made a guy blush! Can you believe it?! Me!! The shy girl who never talks to anyone!' I thought to myself, smiling from ear to ear, and staring at the roof.

"(Y/N)-Nyan!! Dinner!" My mother yelled, and we went down and had dinner together just like usual.