Chapter Two.

It was morning, the sun was shining through my port-hole window, the gentle heat of the sun's rays was warming my face, causing my eyes to gently open only to see my celing looked blurry. "Mh..." I force myself to roll over slowly, my sheets making a gentle ruffling sound while I do.

"F-Falli?!" I gasp, my golden eyes growing wide with fright as I sit up, jump back with force and fall out of bed, only to land on the wooden floor with a loud thud. Falli was laid in my bed, next to me, his face was... Peaceful looking... Like a child... I couldn't bare to disturb him from his gentle slumber, but what exactly happened last night? I remember me and Falli walking inside as it was coming in cold... But after that... It's a blurr.

Falli somehow remained fast asleep, I have no idea how... I called his name, I fell on the floor with a thud, is he bloody deaf?! "F-Falli?... Hey, Falli?..." No answer, just snores...

***************

Why was he asleep in my bed? I don't even remember what happened last night. I think to myself calmly, while I was sat on the Bottom Deck of my Ship. Watching the waves crash on by once again, noisily. This was my special place. No crew members would be on this Deck, as this Deck was mine and Falli's.

I raise my head slowly and I close my eyes, a sudden gust of wind had rushed by rather quickly. It was cold to the bone, this didn't feel like just any wind though... It was the beginning of a storm.

A really bad storm.