Chapter One.

Falli: "Lord Sethul, please forgive my foolish actions in the past. I know I have caused you much pain. But I do love you my Lord" Falli told me, he was sat on his knees next to me, asking for forgiveness, in the most gentalist tone you could imagine, his voice was always soft sounding, loving, caring... It always calmed me.

"...Leave... Just leave Falli!" I shout back toward him, anger in my eyes. Once my eyes met his... His was filled with sadness for the first time. I immediantly softened at his gentle appearance. My clenched fists slowly expanding out to relax my hands on the arm-rests of the chair I was sat on.

His black curly hair... His dull red eyes... His Butler uniform... The way he pushes up his glasses with his middle finger-tip... Everything about Falli was just mesmerizing. I... Love Falli, but my family is dead because of him!

"Falli... Please don't look at me like that! Because of you I had to kill my family! My baby brother, my mother and my father! Because of you!" I yell loudly, anger yet sadness in my voice. I now immediantly get up, picking up the nearest thing to me, a book... And throwing it toward Falli before rushing out of the room, I slam on the door as hard as I can, I then head out full of rage.

***************

I exhale slowly, thinking about everything, my past, the recent events. It was about 6:30PM. It was beginning to get dark out. My Ship was sailing across the Sea very calmingly, it was a very relaxed and calming night tonight.

I gently run my hand up through my dirty-blonde hair, letting strands of hair fall down messily, rather then tidying it back up, I just didn't care. I can't help but feel bad... Eventhough my family is dead... I do love Falli... And he really does love me... I think to myself, while watching the calm waves crash up against my Ship. My golden eyes observing the water, my ears listening to the sounds.

A gentle gust of wind passes through me, causing me to lightly shiver, watching as the goosebumps begin to form on my skin. I loved evenings like this, it was always quiet, silent even, all you could hear was the waves crashing up now and then... What a beautiful sound it is.

Just as I place my left hand up on the rail, to balance myself as the Ship gently rocks from left to right, due to the night-time waves, I feel a blanket being wrapped around my body. It felt like wool, it was soft, cozy, it was the colour of baby-blue and white, almost to match the waves down below. I slowly turn my head, to see Falli walking away from me, eventhough I couldn't see his face... I knew he was full of sadness.

"W-... Wait! Falli... C-Come here silly... You'll catch a cold!" I yell out hesitantly, I didn't really want to be near him, but seeing his body just sliding away from me like that... I didn't want to be alone either. Falli looks over his shoulder, looking directly into my golden eyes, while he had tears in his red ones. Oh Falli... I think to myself, a gentle frown appearing on both of our faces.

Will me and Falli ever make up? This hurts...