Chapter Three

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I kinda of fight depression. But here you go.

Matt's POV

I had just killed some rouges that I had in the pack cell. Now all I wanted to do is take a run. My wolf, Wilson, had been begging me to take him since this morning. So, I stripped off my clothes, shifted, and tied my shorts around my furry leg. Running real hard, I decided to just jog a little.

But all of a sudden I smelt this faint, yet amazing scent. It smelt like vanilla and strawberries. I turned around and looked through some bushes and Wilson growled and yelled to me: "Mate! Mate!" So I jumped out of the bushes to see my beautiful little mate. But she screamed, and tried to use her bag for protection. Sitting down, I looked at her, concerned.

'What's wrong with my angel?' I thought. She started to sob, but then looked at me. She had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. Grayish with a hint of blue. I shifted back into human form so as not to scare her. Then she looked at me like she'd never seen a werewolf before.

"Well duh- can't you smell all the human all over her? She doesn't know what the heck you are." Wilson reprimanded. I pushed him back. Pulling my shorts on, I walked towards her.

"Wha-wha, who-o are y-you? She stuttered. Her voice was so beautiful, like velvet.

"Matthew, Alpha of the Black Moon pack, your mate." Purring the last part. She looked at me very confused. Then it turned to fear. Moving towards her, I tried to touch her soft, gorgeous face...

But she scrambled away from me. My wolf growled- "Why is our mate scared of us?" My angel started to cry again. I pushed my wolf back harshly.

"Stop scaring her Wilson!"

"I'm not the one that tried to touch her!"

"Ugh..."

"P-please don't hurt me..." Was all I heard from my mate until she blacked out.