2~27~14

2~27~14
7:34 pm

Apologies are supposed to mean something, so are promises, so is every word you say, so why, in fucking Satan's name do people decide to talk out of their ass.

This whole world is full of the kind of people I eat for breakfast. The pussies. The ones that won't say shit to your face and when you try to text them, they read, but they don't answer, when you call, they hang up.

It's ridiculous! Stop being a coward! You know what you did and you have to take responsibility or your actions. It's not my fault you did what you did, it is my fault I didn't change it, but its your adult it happened in the first place!

You tell me everyone quits, so that when I get tired of your bullshit, you can rub it in my face and say 'I told you so'. But I tell YOU that everyone leaves and when you go to leave if I try and say 'I told you so' you'd probably say, 'Hey I guess your right', and leave anyways.

****

Words are meant to mean something. They're not meant to waster breath. Live throughout your OWN happiness instead of someone else pain and misery.

We are the only ones who can make ourselves happy and that's that. We cannot rely on someone else to pick up the burden of our depression and call it a muthafuckin day! It's time to grow up.

Put you diaper in the trash can and our night light on the shelf. It's time to stop acting like you need your mom to wipe your nose and fend for yourself.
You have to be independent and not depend on everyone else on some arbitrary account to fucking tend to your selfish childish needs because you're incapable of doing it yourself.

This is not just me bagging. It's me trying to fucking open your eyes a little and see what loss of innocence has made you do to other people and how TRULY unaffected you are.