chapter 1

The pick above is Jane I will put a pic of Rain in the next chapter.

                                             Jane's P.O.V

Rain started zoning out to stare at Suga. Its true that I'm friends with all of BTS but they aren't all a fan of her, she may have hurt a few of them in the past without meaning to.

"Why don't you go talk to him?" She snaps out of her daze.

"Do you not see who's sitting net to him?" She says and nods over Jimin's way. I laugh a bit ready to get up and go over there myself. "Woah whoa whoa where are you going?"

"Over to talk to my friends is that okay?" I laugh a bit, not realizing she was going to answer and walk over to Jin. Rain follows knowing he is the only one she hasn't hurt.

"No its not can I talk to you?" She says a bit mad.

"It's a bit rude to go up to someone only to be pulled away seconds later don't you think?" I say smiling like the smartass I am. She walks over to her desk again and stares at suga again, calming down. I start talking to Jin about whatever comes to mind since the teacher isn't here so we can do what's we want after we have turned in the work. "How is life at the dorms?" He rolls his eyes

"As hectic as ever. How's living with your sister?" He says and smiles knowing that we can get at each others throats sometimes.

"Well I've stayed in my room studying and what not so I have no clue what rain is doing unless she tells me if she is going out to the store or a party or some thing. So pretty well I mean we haven't killed each other yet." I say like we have tried before. After that the bell rings. I go to the desks and grab my bag and walk out with everyone. Since its the last class of the day we start to walk slowly. Jin catches up to me.

"You and your sis wanna hang out with us tonight since its the weekend?" I look at him, about to say no since I have homework to do. "Please we can do homework together and and then hang then you can go home and be antisocial." He pleaded knowing if he does I won't say no. Everyone else came up and keeps asking and so I finally said yes. I walk over to Rain and tell her and she is shocked that I said yes.

"Well they were all asking so I couldn't say no." She jumps up and down and runs up to Jin and hugs him and thanks him for asking her.

We all get to their dorm. I go into rap monsters and sugas room and grab a shirt that is rap mons that says 'Supreme' and is red with white letters and a pair of sweat pants I know he won't mind because he doesn't mind me using his clothes as long as I give them back and he is the only one with comfy clothes. Then I go over to sugas dresser and grab a shirt with swag written in white letters and a black back ground and a pair of basketball shorts for Rain. I walk out the room give Rain the clothes and she goes into the bathroom and changes and I do the same when she is done. "Everyone gather in the living room now" I shout so everyone will hear. Everyone but suga comes in the room. I go into his room and shout in his ear to wake up he gets !ad and runs after me. I run into the living room and get him to sit. "Okay look this is going to sound like a mother but I don't care. I want all of you to do your homework and you will finish it before you do anything else and everyone is to sit at the table and do it." They all looks at me with wide eyes. They sit there for a few minute. "Am I understood?" I say they start to laugh

"Who says your in charge of us were all older." I get close to his ear.

"You sure you want to take that route with me? I can be your worst nightmare or your best friend." I whisper in his ear. I pull away and he stares at me. "I say again are we clear?"

Rap monster is the first to answer "yes" everyone looks in shock and knows if I scared the leader than they should do as I say. They all say yes and go to the table with their homework except one. I should have know I was going to I've trouble with him.

"I'm not going to listen to you because your not my mother." He says with an attitude.

I chuckle. I look him in the eyes and stop chuckling. "Either do your homework or face the wrath of me. Because I am not sure how you were raised V but the way I was raised you listen to your nightmare and your best friend which ever I am to you is your choose" he just looks at me with amusement.

"Make me do it sweet heart." He knows that pisses me off more than anything. I hate when people call me sweet heart I have to many bad memories with that name. He is trying to see what I'll do.

A smirk appears in my face. "I guess I'll just have to call your mom and tell her that you refuse to do your homework." There is sudden fear in his eyes. His mom is going to be much more than I could imagine of doing. He runs for his room. I hear rustling and he comes back with his homework and sit to do it.