Chapter 2

I look up when I finish my homework. I see that no one else is half way done. Of course I had finished my homework in 5 minutes. I get up and put my homework in my backpack. Income back to the table and everyone is staring at me. "What are you lol staring at me for?" I ask confused.

"We just started our homework and since we all have the same class we all have the same work." Jungkook says

"And the work isn't that easy." Jimin says after

"So we are wondering how you finished it so fast" Rap Monster pipes up.

"Well its probably because unlike you guys I pay attention and study I may be antisocial but I study" I say smiling.

"Can you come help us please." J-hope says and looks astonished. I shrug and go help them all one by one. When u get to Rain she is already don't since she is smarter than me she just didn't want me to feel bad and to look smart in front of suga. Everyone but Jin and I were playing the PlayStation.

Me and jin started to make dinner since it was now 8:30. We made BBQ sandwiches. We called everyone to sit and eat. Before anyone could sit we had to fight about where to sit.  We ended up sitting like this

If you can read it it says Rap monster, Rain, Suga, Tae on one side (left to right) Then the other side is Jimin, kookie, Jane, J-hope.

It was silent while we ate. So V decided to get the conversation started. "So Rap Mon have you told her how you feel?" He says and smiles while puts a mouth full of his sandwich in his mouth. I hold back laughter I always new that he had a crush on my sister I mean she was pretty but I didn't think she was going to find out this way. I have to keep myself from laughing so I bit my lip a bit. Rap Mon looks at Rain and then back at V with his -Im-going-to-kill-you- look. Then Suga looks up from his sandwich and glares at Namjoon.

                                     Yoongi P.O.V

"What are you talking about V?" I says getting madder by the second. He looks at me and smirks knowing he hit a sensitive spot.

"Oh come on. Its totally obvious." He stops and looks at the leader. "He only stares at her 24/7."

I'm so pissed at him not only for not telling me but he knew we talked about his for hours on end and even every now and then he would ask if the feelings I had for her were still there. Every time he asked it was to see if he could ask her out and me not get mad. "Hey can I talk to you in private please Rap Mon." I say through my clenched teeth.

"Ummm.. I would prefer to stay here and talk so we have witnesses." He says nervously. And it's clear why. He can tell how pissed I am he has always been able to tell. I stand and take him arm and drag him into the living room so we have some privacy but I can still talk to him without everyone hearing.

"Why didn't you tell me about your crush" I say. "We tell each other everything." I calm down a bit as I talk knowing what will happen if I get to mad. As I calm he gains his cockiness back.

"I thought since it had been so long it wouldn't matter to you anymore. I mean you don't even give her so much as a sideways glance anymore." He says knowing what he said would hurt me.

"Whatever sorry I got mad but I just hate hearing things like that from others and Tae nonetheless." He rolled his eyes and we walked back over to the table

"Why do you get so worked up over a girls" he said and chuckled. With that I snapped. I pushed him against the bathroom door, my hand around his neck. He grabs at my hand and I couldn't hold them back anymore I lost all control over what was mine and only one thing could stop me. He finally got out of my hold but only to get punched. My eyes started to change from brown to red. Like they like they did last tine when my demons took over. He gets up and hits me. I bounce back quickly. I just laugh at his puny attempt to knock me out. I look back at him and just kick and punch so there is no way of blocking.

                                         Jane's P.O.V

This has only happened once before that I know of. As he was punching and kicking I tried to get the others out. Once I got all the boys out I tried to get Rain out but she was trying to stop them. She had tried talking to them but it only seemed to make him angrier if that possible. I finally push her out but not before she accidentally got hit by Yoongi. Once I get them all out I go back into the door knowing what I have to do. I run up to yoongi without warning and...